    software that does a byte-by-byte exact copy of my hard drive, like Ghost
    does, not just files backups. Please let me know if you have any
    suggestions....Thanks.

    =?Utf-8?B?VHJleQ==?=, Feb 10, 2006

  2. Hello,

    In a previous install of x64 (it won't install anymore because of memory
    problems), I have used ghost all the time and haven't had a single problem
    with it. That is Ghost 2003.

    regards
    Andreas

    Andreas Buhler, Feb 10, 2006

  3. Ok, I do have an old Ghost 2003 bootable floppy disk. I will try that and
    see if it works. I noticed on another thread that others have successfully
    used Acronis True Image or "Image For Windows" software on x64. If 2003
    doesn't work I will have to try one of those.

    Thanks!

    =?Utf-8?B?VHJleQ==?=, Feb 11, 2006