    I just wonder, if I want to copy/take a backup of Outlook's in and outbox,
    how do I do that?

    PK
    P.K., Feb 10, 2006

  2. P.K.

    CJ Guest

    P.K. wrote:
    > I just wonder, if I want to copy/take a backup of Outlook's in and
    > outbox, how do I do that?
    >
    > PK

    To make a copy take a look at File, Import & Export, Export to a File ....

    Or just search for a file with .pst as it's extension and copy that.

    hth

    CJ
    CJ, Feb 10, 2006

  3. P.K.

    Guest

    remember that when your searching for *.pst, that it is a hidden file
    , Feb 10, 2006
  4. P.K.

    Kerodo Guest

    In article <>, says...
    > I just wonder, if I want to copy/take a backup of Outlook's in and outbox,
    > how do I do that?

    Easiest way to backup is to just copy your Outlook.Pst file to another
    location. It holds almost everything.

    --
    Kerodo
    Kerodo, Feb 10, 2006
  5. P.K.

    Jim Watt Guest

    On Fri, 10 Feb 2006 18:48:36 +0100, "P.K." <>
    wrote:

    >I just wonder, if I want to copy/take a backup of Outlook's in and outbox,
    >how do I do that?

    You can copy the files or you can use a software
    product like http://www.genie-soft.com/
    --
    Jim Watt
    http://www.gibnet.com
    Jim Watt, Feb 11, 2006
  6. Why not use the Microsoft Power Toy developed just for this purpose. Use
    "pfbackup.exe" - get it at:

    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...3A-B7D0-4B16-B8AF-5A6322F4FD01&displaylang=en

    Larry

    Lawrence E. Oliver, Feb 11, 2006