    serge Guest

    How do I back up MS Outlook files ( contacts -calendar-personnal folders)

    TIA

    serge, Oct 22, 2003

  2. serge

    Liz Guest

    To backup Outlook 2002, exit Outlook, copy the .pst files (personal folders)
    and .pab file (address book). Unless you are running on an Exchange Server,
    your calendar entries are stored in your PST file. You'll find a chart of Outlook
    2000/2002 file locations here, and all the info you need on backup Outlook data.
    http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.htm

    OL2002: How to Back Up, Restore, or Move Outlook Data
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;287070

    "serge" wrote

    Liz, Oct 22, 2003

  3. serge