    --
    Hike High Mountain
    Fish for Wild Trout
    Mark F., Jun 5, 2004

  2. Mark F.

    Jerry G. Guest

    We are using Norton Ghost. Just make sure you use the proper version for
    your operating system. If you have XP, make sure that the version is for XP.

    --

    Jerry G.
    =====

    "Mark F." <> wrote in message
    I'm looking for a back-up program that I can back up my hard drive and
    reinstall it on a new drive and it will boot the computer.

    Any suggestions?

    --
    Hike High Mountain
    Fish for Wild Trout
    Jerry G., Jun 5, 2004

  3. Mark F.

    Thor Guest

    in the case of Ghost, that would be version 2002, or higher.

    Thor, Jun 5, 2004
  4. Mark F.

    bearman Guest

    "Mark F." <> wrote in message
    > I'm looking for a back-up program that I can back up my hard drive and
    > reinstall it on a new drive and it will boot the computer.
    >
    > Any suggestions?
    >

    > --
    > Hike High Mountain
    > Fish for Wild Trout

    Try Acronis True Image and make a clone of your boot drive. I use it for
    that purpose and it works great.

    Bearman
    bearman, Jun 5, 2004