    but also to dvd-rw or dvd-ram?
    Martin
    ©¿©¬
    Martin ©¿©¬ @REMOVETHIS.plus.com, Mar 9, 2006

  2. X-No-Archive: YES
    Martin ©¿©¬ @REMOVETHIS.plus.com [Martin ©¿©¬ @REMOVETHIS.plus.com] has
    entered into testimony

    > Hi
    >
    > Any freeware that will not only back up files/folders to hard drives,
    > but also to dvd-rw or dvd-ram?
    > Martin
    > ©¿©¬

    Yeah, it's called COPY on Windows and CP on Linux/AIX/Unix etc.

    HTH ;)

    --

    Skepticult® Member# 581-00504-208
    ChadwickStone at Gmail dot com
    Chadwick Stone©, Mar 9, 2006

  3. Martin ©¿©¬  @REMOVETHIS.plus.com

    Duane Arnold Guest

    Re:Who is Chad-ett Stone Hogwash????????

    :)
    Duane Arnold, Mar 9, 2006
  4. Martin ©¿©¬  @REMOVETHIS.plus.com

    Duane Arnold Guest

    Re: What would you call it? Sexual Abuse?

    <MbVPf.2105$>...

    Duane Arnold, Mar 9, 2006
  5. Martin ©¿©¬  @REMOVETHIS.plus.com

    Mitch Guest

    In article <>, <
    @REMOVETHIS.plus.com> wrote:

    > Hi
    >
    > Any freeware that will not only back up files/folders to hard drives,
    > but also to dvd-rw or dvd-ram?
    > Martin
    > ©¿©¬

    Sure, probably dozens. Maybe even all of them.

    But more specifc would help to give you advice -- like whether you ned
    it to have options for selecting files or folders, how automatic it
    should be, if it should include the operating system, if it should
    restore automatically, if it needs to work over or with a network, etc.

    Not least -- what operating system are you writing about?
    Mitch, Mar 10, 2006
  6. On Fri, 10 Mar 2006 05:00:35 GMT, Mitch <> wrote:
    >Sure, probably dozens. Maybe even all of them.
    >But more specifc would help to give you advice -- like whether you ned
    >it to have options for selecting files or folders

    Yes

    >, how automatic it should be,

    Both manual and auto options

    >if it should include the operating system,

    No

    >if it should restore automatically,

    After first run only backup new/changed

    >if it needs to work over or with a network, etc.

    NO - just home PC

    >Not least -- what operating system are you writing about?

    Winxp

    Regards
    Martin
    ©¿©¬