    displays is ok E:\mycomputerbackup.bkf...any suggestions? Also, I don't
    know if it helps to know, but I have Nero for a cd burner. I really
    appreciate any help.
    =?Utf-8?B?VGVycmk=?=, Sep 5, 2006

  2. You don't specify, but if you're using NTBackup, it will not directly
    support writing to CD. The only way you can do that is to run packet writing
    software that makes the CD look like a regular file system. Unfortunately,
    none of those work in x64 Edition.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/blogs/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Sep 5, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?VGVycmk=?=

    John Barnes Guest

    Drag-to-disk works in EasyMedia 8 and 9. The included backup program does
    not in 8. You can use the NTBackup to write to the CD.

    John Barnes, Sep 7, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?VGVycmk=?=

    John Barnes Guest

    A word of caution, I have tried it with a small file, I don't know if it
    will span CD's (DVD's), but sort of doubt it.

    John Barnes, Sep 7, 2006