    I think my PC is in need of formatting, I want to backup my cookies, in
    IE this is easy but I cannot see the option to do so in Firefox 2.0?

    Any suggestions?
    Moo, Dec 6, 2006

  2. Moo

    Miller Guest

    *Moo* wrote on 06.12.06 22:17:
    > I think my PC is in need of formatting, I want to backup my cookies, in
    > IE this is easy but I cannot see the option to do so in Firefox 2.0?
    >
    > Any suggestions?

    In your FF-profile i think: "cookies.txt"

    HTH, BM
    Miller, Dec 6, 2006

  3. Miller wrote:
    > *Moo* wrote on 06.12.06 22:17:
    >> I think my PC is in need of formatting, I want to backup my cookies, in
    >> IE this is easy but I cannot see the option to do so in Firefox 2.0?
    >>
    >> Any suggestions?

    > In your FF-profile i think: "cookies.txt"
    >
    > HTH, BM

    Back up the entire profile. Then you can restore FF to exactly the way
    you have it set up now:

    http://kb.mozillazine.org/Profile_backup

    Lee
    Leonidas Jones, Dec 6, 2006
  4. On 12/06/2006 03:17 PM, Moo wrote:
    > I think my PC is in need of formatting, I want to backup my cookies, in
    > IE this is easy but I cannot see the option to do so in Firefox 2.0?
    >
    > Any suggestions?

    Hi Moo. Backup your profile folder: http://kb.mozillazine.org/Profile

    When you rebuild the system, install and start FF then close FF and
    migrate your old profile data into your new profile:
    http://kb.mozillazine.org/Migrating_settings_to_a_new_profile

    No milk today--thanks :p

    Mumia W. (reading news), Dec 7, 2006