    Please any body can tell me how can I backup them
    Thanks.
    Saref

    Saref Aref, Jul 3, 2004

  2. Saref Aref

    Thor Guest

    ensure all your programs are closed, and all non-essential background tasks
    are shut down. Busy files are ones that are open and being used by a
    program, or the operating system. For example if you leave MS word open, on
    a document, that document will not be backed up by most backup programs,
    because MS word has it opened. Most backup programs by default will not back
    these files up due to their transient status. Check your backup program for
    any options on backing up "in-use" or "busy" files. If you find no such
    option, then you are out of luck with that background program.

    Thor, Jul 3, 2004