    is sufficient enough. I was looking Acronis true image software, anyone
    using this? The only con is the price, at $699 per server. I would like to
    hear some responses on any suggestions or ideas anyone may have. Thanks.
    =?Utf-8?B?SG9sbHl3b29kMDcyOA==?=, Oct 24, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?SG9sbHl3b29kMDcyOA==?=

    Steve Ray Guest

    I use Symantec/Veritas Backup Exec V10

    We use agents for all types of systems, oracle/SQL/Exchange as well as
    typical OFO (Open File Options), we have around 60 servers. We do
    incremental during the week and full at the weekend. All backups are D2D2T
    and servers connected via gigabit onto the LAN

    We have 2 dedicated servers that do all the backups over the LAN for speed

    I wouldn't use the MS backup app for anything these days

    Steve

    Steve Ray, Oct 24, 2007

  3. Backup exec System recovery . Disk to Disk backup is the way to go, its fast
    effecient reliable.

    =?Utf-8?B?SVQtTU9ORVk=?=, Oct 25, 2007