    recognize the operating system yet. Technical support is aware of the
    concern and is in the process of developing and update to recognize the X64
    operating systems.
    Dennis Pack, May 24, 2005

  2. You work for them?
    --

    Andre
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa, May 24, 2005

  3. Dennis Pack

    Dennis Pack Guest

    No
    I've used their software for file backup and disaster recovery since Windows
    98. I couldn't get it to function fully and got a good answer from technical
    support instead of a blank stare.

    Dennis Pack, May 24, 2005
  4. Oh, thats why the response you posted sound so automated and professional,
    thanks. :)

    Andre Da Costa, May 24, 2005
  5. Dennis Pack

    Dennis Pack Guest

    In my real job I work technical assistance in a different industry and it
    rubs off. It can be hard to reply in a non-scripted manner because the
    common reply is generic even without a disclaimer.

    Dennis Pack, May 24, 2005
  6. Does that mean you are on your way to becoming a droid? ;-)

    Andre Da Costa, May 25, 2005
  7. Dennis Pack

    Dennis Pack Guest

    Not yet.
    Habits are easy to develop but are hard to break.
    I used to be a 1/2 wit then i lost it.

    Dennis Pack, May 25, 2005