    dzimii Guest

    I have WXP home edition. I need to do the above mentioned tasks. Is there
    a system backup wizard?

    dzimii, Jul 16, 2006

  2. dzimii

    Toolman Tim Guest

    dzimii wrote:
    > I have WXP home edition. I need to do the above mentioned tasks. Is
    > there a system backup wizard?

    No.

    But you can set up NTBackup.exe. It exists on the XP Setup CDs (but not
    necesarily on OEM provided setup discs).

    http://www.winxptutor.com/ntbackup.htm

    There are also other (and much better) alternative data backup programs. For
    instance, the NTBackup program doesn't have an automated scheduler, although
    I would guess that you could use the XP task scheduler to automate the
    backup somewhat.

    Toolman Tim, Jul 16, 2006