    detap Guest

    how do I backup a mother board to reinstall the drivers after reformatting
    my computer [[pat

    detap, Jan 28, 2005

  2. detap

    Avenger© Guest

    %pKd.3$:

    OH **** OFF, YOU STUPID ****!!!

    Avenger©, Jan 28, 2005

  3. detap

    Gordon Guest

    detap wrote:
    > how do I backup a mother board to reinstall the drivers after reformatting
    > my computer [[pat

    is this real?

    Gordon, Jan 28, 2005
  4. detap

    Birgit Guest

    "detap" <> wrote in message
    > how do I backup a mother board to reinstall the drivers after reformatting
    > my computer [[pat

    After you took the board out of the case, put it in a Xerox copy machine.

    hth

    Birgit, Jan 28, 2005
  5. Gordon wrote:
    > detap wrote:
    >> how do I backup a mother board to reinstall the drivers after
    >> reformatting my computer [[pat
    >>

    > is this real?

    Of course it is, just because someone knows absolutely nothing about what it
    is he's trying to convey does it mean they are stupid or merely ignorant of
    the correct terms.

    For example if I gave you a car engine and some tools would you be able to
    strip it down, clean it and reassemble it whilst at the same time using the
    exact phrase for each and every part?

    If I gave you the parts of a computer would you even begin to comprehend how
    they connect together and function as a whole? If I gave you a list of parts
    would you be able to draw what they look like accurately if at all?

    Give the **** a break and tell him where he's going wrong rather than just
    being a stupid **** yourself.

    is but a dream within a dream.

    Lord Gazwad of Grantham, Jan 28, 2005
  6. detap

    Gordon Guest

    Lord Gazwad of Grantham wrote:
    > Gordon wrote:
    >
    >>detap wrote:
    >>
    >>>how do I backup a mother board to reinstall the drivers after
    >>>reformatting my computer [[pat
    >>>

    >>is this real?

    > Of course it is, just because someone knows absolutely nothing about what it
    > is he's trying to convey does it mean they are stupid or merely ignorant of
    > the correct terms.
    >
    > For example if I gave you a car engine and some tools would you be able to
    > strip it down, clean it and reassemble it whilst at the same time using the
    > exact phrase for each and every part?
    >
    > If I gave you the parts of a computer would you even begin to comprehend how
    > they connect together and function as a whole? If I gave you a list of parts
    > would you be able to draw what they look like accurately if at all?
    >
    > Give the **** a break and tell him where he's going wrong rather than just
    > being a stupid **** yourself.

    More or less! If not I'd RTFM first!

    Gordon, Jan 28, 2005
  7. detap

    G. Morgan Guest

    Subject: Re: backup a mother board
    Newsgroup: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    => Gloria Goitre <= wrote:

    >What, like this, you mean?

    That's not my drivers license, silly.

    --

    -Graham

    Remove the snails to email

    G. Morgan, Jan 28, 2005
  8. "G. Morgan" <> wrote in message
    > Subject: Re: backup a mother board
    > Newsgroup: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    > => Gloria Goitre <= wrote:
    >
    >> What, like this, you mean?
    >>

    > That's not my drivers license, silly.

    But it's perhaps the closest you'll get to proving you.

    --
    Glorious Goitre

    Gloria Goitre, Jan 28, 2005
  9. "G. Morgan" <> wrote in message
    > Subject: Re: backup a mother board
    > Newsgroup: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    > => Gloria Goitre <= wrote:
    >
    >> What, like this, you mean?
    >>

    > That's not my drivers license, silly.

    Post your photo, you sound really sexy - sexy - sexy!!!

    --
    Wanna look at my little titties?

    Illanas' Flaps, Jan 28, 2005
  10. detap

    Valverdez Guest

    "detap" <> wrote in message
    > how do I backup a mother board to reinstall the drivers after reformatting
    > my computer [[pat

    While everyone in this group is not out to flame and belittle, the ones that
    are unfortunately are louder than the rest of us and post more often. There
    is no way to "backup" a motherboard per say, you just got your wording wrong
    so everyone jumped on you. I am assuming you would like to back up the
    drivers and controllers that are built into your motherboard in preparation
    to reinstall after formatting which is, good insight on your part.

    Suggestion, the easiest way to do this is to grab a free trial ver of the
    Driverguide Toolkit that can be found here:
    http://www.driverguidetoolkit.com/

    Grab all non microsoft drivers and save them to a folder, then copy over the
    contents to a CD and viola. When you are reinstalling the drivers, just
    browse to the root folder on the CD and Windows will do the rest.

    Hope this helps
    Valverde

    Valverdez, Jan 28, 2005
  11. detap

    => Gloria Goitre <= wrote:

    >"G. Morgan" <> wrote in message
    >> Subject: Re: backup a mother board
    >> Newsgroup: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    >> => Gloria Goitre <= wrote:
    >>
    >>> What, like this, you mean?
    >>>

    >> That's not my drivers license, silly.

    >But it's perhaps the closest you'll get to proving you.

    Cebivat zr jbhyq or uneq gb qb.

    --

    -Graham

    Remove the snails to email

    G. Morgan, Jan 28, 2005
  12. "G. Morgan" <> wrote in message
    > Subject: Re: backup a mother board
    > Newsgroup: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    > => Gloria Goitre <= wrote:
    >
    >> "G. Morgan" <> wrote in message
    >>> Subject: Re: backup a mother board
    >>> Newsgroup: 24hoursupport.helpdesk

    >>> That's not my drivers license, silly.

    >> But it's perhaps the closest you'll get to proving you.

    > Cebivat zr jbhyq or uneq gb qb.

    I detect your immediate feeling of vulnerability, is it something I said?

    --
    Glorious Goitre

    Gloria Goitre, Jan 28, 2005
  13. detap

    Paul - xxx Guest

    detap composed the following;:
    > how do I backup a mother board to reinstall the drivers after
    > reformatting my computer [[pat

    You can't, the motherboard doesn't have drivers.

    Hardware (peripherals) that's connected to the motherboard needs the
    drivers. The motherboard might need a BIOS flash or update, though it
    is generally pretty robust and should stand the board being switcched
    off and moved to another computer.

    If you need drivers for all the peripherals on your computer you'll need
    to either visit the manufacturers and download the specific drivers for
    each bit of the computer, including, maybe, the BIOS for the
    motherboard. There are softwares available that can interrogate the
    computer and it's peripherals and save the drivers you currently have,
    providing the computers working ... though with the level of knowledge
    you display, I'd suggest taking the computer to a 'real' computer
    technician, if you can.

    --
    Paul ...
    http://www.4x4prejudice.org/index.php

    Paul - xxx, Jan 28, 2005
  14. detap

    => Illanas' Flaps <= wrote:

    >> That's not my drivers license, silly.

    >Post your photo, you sound really sexy - sexy - sexy!!!

    Ohhh-- I'm sexy alright. Check it out:

    http://tinyurl.com/3tzro

    Guess which one I am!

    --

    -Graham

    Remove the snails to email

    G. Morgan, Jan 28, 2005
  15. detap

    => Paul - xxx <= wrote:

    >You can't, the motherboard doesn't have drivers.

    bWahahahaahahaha!!!!

    --

    -Graham

    Remove the snails to email

    G. Morgan, Jan 28, 2005
  16. detap

    dadiOH Guest

    detap wrote:
    > how do I backup a mother board to reinstall the drivers after
    > reformatting my computer [[pat

    WinDriver Ghost will backup/restore all hardware drivers as will
    MyDrivers
    http://www.zhangduo.com/

    --
    dadiOH
    ____________________________

    dadiOH's dandies v3.05...

    dadiOH, Jan 28, 2005
  17. detap

    detap Guest

    thank you thats all I needed "

    detap, Jan 28, 2005
  18. detap

    chrisv Guest

    Paul - xxx wrote:

    >You think it does then? Heheheh, says a lot about you ..

    Like your posts says your a troll feeder.

    *plonk*

    chrisv, Jan 28, 2005
  19. detap

    Vanguard Guest

    "detap" <> wrote in message
    > how do I backup a mother board to reinstall the drivers after
    > reformatting
    > my computer [[pat

    Since you will be reformatting your drive and wipe out (presumably) the
    OS partition, you will be installing a fresh copy of the operating
    system either using a normal Windows install CD or a recovery CD that
    probably has a drive image on it. Otherwise, visit the computer
    manufacturer's web site or the motherboard maker's web site and download
    their chipset driver package for whatever operating system you will be
    installed (which you didn't bother to mention).

    You give absolutely no details regarding your hardware so no one can
    give you specific help. We are not there looking over your shoulder.
    Even you realize that details are needed.

    Vanguard, Jan 28, 2005
  20. "chrisv" <> wrote in message
    > Paul - xxx wrote:
    >
    >> You think it does then? Heheheh, says a lot about you ..

    > Like your posts says your a troll feeder.
    >
    > *plonk*

    Are 'stupid' and 'ignorance' your only two qualifications, chris?

    --
    Glorious Goitre

    Gloria Goitre, Jan 28, 2005