    appreciated - thanks.

    D. Lee

    To e-mail me, remove the "nospam"

    D. Lee, Apr 10, 2004

  2. D. Lee

    D. Lee Guest

    Also, the program that came with my 52X CD burner states that in order to back
    up my entire hard-drive, which is about 20 GB, it requires as many as 31
    CD-R's! But so far I've used only about 1/3 of my hard-drive (less than 7 GB),
    so I figure it should take only about 10 or so CD-R's. Approximately how many
    CD-R's will I actually need?

    Again, any efforts to help will be greatly appreciated - thanks.

    D. Lee, Apr 11, 2004

  3. D. Lee

    bearman Guest

    "D. Lee" <> wrote in message
    > Also, the program that came with my 52X CD burner states that in order to

    back
    > up my entire hard-drive, which is about 20 GB, it requires as many as 31
    > CD-R's! But so far I've used only about 1/3 of my hard-drive (less than 7

    GB),
    > so I figure it should take only about 10 or so CD-R's. Approximately how

    many
    > CD-R's will I actually need?
    >
    > Again, any efforts to help will be greatly appreciated - thanks.
    >
    > D. Lee
    >
    > To e-mail me, remove the "nospam"

    It really depends on how much the backup program compresses the files.

    Bearman

    bearman, Apr 11, 2004