    driver ?

    --
    xx
    fhg, Feb 1, 2004

  2. fhg

    SLP Guest

    "fhg" <_(notreal)> wrote in message
    news:XJ8Tb.254$...
    > before updating drivers for various cards etc., how do you go about

    backing
    > them up for easy retrieval/replacement if things go wrong with the new
    > driver ?
    >
    > --
    > xx

    Take a look at Windriver Ghost, it can detect, backup and restore all system
    drivers:

    http://tinyurl.com/3fkge

    SLP
    SLP, Feb 1, 2004

  3. fhg

    fhg Guest

    > > before updating drivers for various cards etc., how do you go about

    > backing
    > > them up for easy retrieval/replacement if things go wrong with the new
    > > driver ?
    > >

    > Take a look at Windriver Ghost, it can detect, backup and restore all

    system
    > drivers:
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/3fkge
    >
    > SLP

    Thanks for this, I'll check it out. Do you know anything about the merits of
    another called DriverGuideToolKit ?
    fhg, Feb 1, 2004
  4. fhg

    °Mike° Guest

    The easiest, and best, way is to back up the drivers BEFORE
    installing them. That way, you'll have a store of all the drivers
    you have downloaded.

    On Sun, 1 Feb 2004 10:16:01 -0500, in
    <XJ8Tb.254$>
    "fhg" <_(notreal)> scrawled: