    a CD-R/RW drive while the other one only has a CD-ROM drive. Can I use my
    wireless network to backup the pc that doesn't have the rewritable drive, and
    if I can where can I get some info on how to do it?
    =?Utf-8?B?TWF4aW1pbGlhbiBTY2huYXVzZQ==?=, Mar 17, 2007

  2. Hi
    Yeah it can be done like any other backup through the Network. It would take
    extra time because of the Wireless relative slow "Speed".
    I do not know how you use the CD-R/RW for back up, but in principle you can
    map the computer that needs to be backed up to the computer with the CD-R/RW
    and back it up. I.e instead of backing up C:\ or a folder/files of C:\, you
    do the same with X:\ (X being the drive's letter of the mapped drive).
    http://www.ezlan.net/sharing#map
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "Maximilian Schnause" <> wrote
    in message news:...
    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Mar 17, 2007

  3. Hi
    Sorry there is a typo in the link that is in my previous post.
    Should be http://www.ezlan.net.sharing#map
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Mar 17, 2007
  4. Hi Jack,

    I'll try that. Thanks for replying to my post.

    Max

    =?Utf-8?B?TWF4aW1pbGlhbiBTY2huYXVzZQ==?=, Mar 17, 2007