  1. I have windows xp home. My quetion is. When I am at a web page and make one
    of the pictures my desktop background where can I find that on my computer.
    I am assuming that it is saved somewhere but I don't know where to look

    charlie and grace, Nov 7, 2003

  2. charlie and grace

    slumpy Guest

    With a rumble and a belch charlie and grace decided to put the World to
    rights with this little speech from the heart...

    > I have windows xp home. My quetion is. When I am at a web page and
    > make one of the pictures my desktop background where can I find that
    > on my computer. I am assuming that it is saved somewhere but I don't
    > know where to look

    Usually in youir windows folder. Much easier to save it somewhere else
    first.
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, Nov 7, 2003

  3. Your down loaded or scanned pictures you will find it in My Picture or look
    into your documents.

    CHANDUBHAI.M. PATEL, Nov 7, 2003
  4. charlie and grace

    °Mike° Guest

    Search your drive for Internet?Explorer?Wallpaper .

    On Fri, 07 Nov 2003 21:58:10 GMT, in
    <SzUqb.123$>
    charlie and grace scrawled:

    >I have windows xp home. My quetion is. When I am at a web
    >page and make one of the pictures my desktop background
    >where can I find that on my computer. I am assuming that it
    >is saved somewhere but I don't know where to look

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Nov 7, 2003
  5. charlie and grace

    A.C. Guest

    Find a pic on a web page and right click, "Set As Background".

    Then right click on your desktop, hit "Properties", then the Desktop tab.
    Highlighted in the list "Internet Explorer Wallpaper"

    If you click "Browse" it will open a browse window with your file in it. By
    clicking the "Up One Level" icon (The file folder with the green arrow), and
    working backwords... you can find the path....

    Mine is C:/Documents And Settings /MY_Windows_User_ID/Application
    Data/Microsoft/Internet Explorer

    A.C., Nov 8, 2003