    have some background music. I am wanting to make copies for my kids as
    gifts.
    Thanks in advance.

    Ninip, Dec 30, 2005

  2. Ninip

    Lookingglass Guest

    "Ninip" <> wrote in message
    news:zaetf.101651$2k.37773@pd7tw1no...
    > hi everyone
    > I was wondering if after I made dvd in my standalone player/recorder of a
    > silent home movie, can I put it in my computer and add background music.
    > I have WIN XP home
    > Interwood Windvd Creator
    >
    > My stand alone is a Liteon Player/Recorder, which I copied a VHS home
    > movie to a DVD+RW disk. It plays fine in my computer but sure would be
    > nice to have some background music. I am wanting to make copies for my
    > kids as gifts.
    > Thanks in advance.

    I believe now you need to re-record your DVD with audio input to a new DVD
    recording... once you have burned a DVD, you can't add audio later.

    dave
    www.Shemakhan.com

    Lookingglass, Dec 31, 2005

  3. Ninip

    Ninip Guest

    Okay, but how do I do that?
    I do own a WINXP computer with a DVD burner.
    But I made the DVD on my stand alone DVD Player/Recorder.
    Thanks

    Ninip, Dec 31, 2005
  4. Ninip

    al Guest

    Ninip wrote:

    > Okay, but how do I do that?
    > I do own a WINXP computer with a DVD burner.
    > But I made the DVD on my stand alone DVD Player/Recorder.
    > Thanks
    > "Lookingglass" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Ninip" <> wrote in message
    >>> hi everyone
    >>> I was wondering if after I made dvd in my standalone player/recorder of
    >>> a silent home movie, can I put it in my computer and add background
    >>> music. I have WIN XP home
    >>> Interwood Windvd Creator
    >>>
    >>> My stand alone is a Liteon Player/Recorder, which I copied a VHS home
    >>> movie to a DVD+RW disk. It plays fine in my computer but sure would be
    >>> nice to have some background music. I am wanting to make copies for my
    >>> kids as gifts.
    >>> Thanks in advance.

    >> I believe now you need to re-record your DVD with audio input to a new
    >> DVD recording... once you have burned a DVD, you can't add audio later.
    >>
    >> dave
    >> www.Shemakhan.com

    Hello
    I would just put the DVD in the computer's burner tray, copy it into a
    directory, edit it adding the bakground music, and burn with the computer's
    burner the whole thing on another DVD...

    al, Jan 1, 2006