Back up

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Andy Petro, Aug 28, 2007.

  1. Andy Petro

    Andy Petro Guest

    Any comments on Pixelab XXCLONE backup program.



    --
    Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com
     
    Andy Petro, Aug 28, 2007
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. Andy Petro

    WhzzKdd Guest

    "Andy Petro" <> wrote in message
    news:46d34eae$0$16275$...
    > Any comments on Pixelab XXCLONE backup program.
    >
    >


    Didn't you ask that yesterday???
     
    WhzzKdd, Aug 28, 2007
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. Andy Petro

    doS Guest

    Yeh, but his pc crashed and he didnt have it backed up

    "WhzzKdd" <frack_this@email_is.invalid> wrote in message
    news:2lemon.net...
    > "Andy Petro" <> wrote in message
    > news:46d34eae$0$16275$...
    >> Any comments on Pixelab XXCLONE backup program.
    >>
    >>

    >
    > Didn't you ask that yesterday???
    >
    >
    >
    >
     
    doS, Aug 28, 2007
    #3
  4. WhzzKdd wrote:
    > "Andy Petro" <> wrote in message
    > news:46d34eae$0$16275$...
    >> Any comments on Pixelab XXCLONE backup program.

    >
    > Didn't you ask that yesterday???


    He's backing up his question.

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups
    The Usenet Improvement Project: http://blinkynet.net/comp/uip5.html
     
    Blinky the Shark, Aug 28, 2007
    #4
  5. Andy Petro

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Mon, 27 Aug 2007 19:14:36 -0400, "Andy Petro"
    <> wrote:

    >Any comments on Pixelab XXCLONE backup program.


    You asked this 24 hours ago. Give people time. Posting over and over
    will likely get you ignored.
    --
    To reply via e-mail, remove The Obvious from my e-mail address.
     
    Evan Platt, Aug 28, 2007
    #5
  6. Andy Petro

    Andy Petro Guest

    "Evan Platt" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > On Mon, 27 Aug 2007 19:14:36 -0400, "Andy Petro"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>Any comments on Pixelab XXCLONE backup program.

    >
    > You asked this 24 hours ago. Give people time. Posting over and over
    > will likely get you ignored.
    > --
    > To reply via e-mail, remove The Obvious from my e-mail address.


    This is the first time that i have seen it !!!!



    --
    Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com
     
    Andy Petro, Aug 28, 2007
    #6
  7. Andy Petro

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Mon, 27 Aug 2007 22:01:40 -0400, "Andy Petro"
    <> wrote:

    >This is the first time that i have seen it !!!!


    Then you either need to find a new News Service Provider, or learn to
    use your News Client. You do this all the fucking time. It's getting
    old.
    --
    To reply via e-mail, remove The Obvious from my e-mail address.
     
    Evan Platt, Aug 28, 2007
    #7
  8. Andy Petro

    why? Guest

    On Mon, 27 Aug 2007 22:01:40 -0400, Andy Petro wrote:

    >
    >"Evan Platt" <> wrote in message
    >news:...
    >> On Mon, 27 Aug 2007 19:14:36 -0400, "Andy Petro"
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>Any comments on Pixelab XXCLONE backup program.

    >>
    >> You asked this 24 hours ago. Give people time. Posting over and over
    >> will likely get you ignored.
    >> --
    >> To reply via e-mail, remove The Obvious from my e-mail address.

    >
    >This is the first time that i have seen it !!!!


    Haven't you said that before?

    Me
     
    why?, Aug 28, 2007
    #8
  9. Andy Petro

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Tue, 28 Aug 2007 15:40:12 GMT, why?
    <fgrirp*sgc@VAINY!Qznq.fpvragvfg.pbz> wrote:

    >Haven't you said that before?


    Holy shit, yes. He's very close to making my killfile.

    From: "Andy Petro" <>
    Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    Subject: Win Xp disk will not wotk
    Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 17:23:56 -0400

    From: "Andy Petro" <>
    Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    Subject: Win XP disk will not work
    Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 16:16:09 -0400

    From: "Andy Petro" <>
    Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    Subject: Win XP disk will not work
    Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 21:33:18 -0400

    From: "Andy Petro" <>
    Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    Subject: Win Xp disk will not work
    Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 11:55:58 -0400

    From: "Andy Petro" <>
    Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    Subject: Win xp disk will not work
    Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 13:39:41 -0400



    From: "Andy Petro" <>
    Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    Subject: Bios
    Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 21:18:31 -0400

    From: "Andy Petro" <>
    Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    Subject: Bios
    Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 12:42:47 -0400

    From: "Andy Petro" <>
    Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    Subject: Bios & Usb
    Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 21:27:35 -0400

    From: "Andy Petro" <>
    Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    Subject: USB
    Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 22:43:04 -0400


    --
    To reply via e-mail, remove The Obvious from my e-mail address.
     
    Evan Platt, Aug 28, 2007
    #9
  10. Andy Petro

    Andy Petro Guest

    In the past 20 days Evan Platt has responded to over 60 newsgroup
    items. I have never purposely duplicated. It just does not appear in
    the newsgroup. Will you please let others respond so i could get an
    answer.
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++===


    "Evan Platt" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > On Tue, 28 Aug 2007 15:40:12 GMT, why?
    > <fgrirp*sgc@VAINY!Qznq.fpvragvfg.pbz> wrote:
    >
    >>Haven't you said that before?

    >
    > Holy shit, yes. He's very close to making my killfile.
    >
    > From: "Andy Petro" <>
    > Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    > Subject: Win Xp disk will not wotk
    > Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 17:23:56 -0400
    >
    > From: "Andy Petro" <>
    > Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    > Subject: Win XP disk will not work
    > Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 16:16:09 -0400
    >
    > From: "Andy Petro" <>
    > Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    > Subject: Win XP disk will not work
    > Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 21:33:18 -0400
    >
    > From: "Andy Petro" <>
    > Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    > Subject: Win Xp disk will not work
    > Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 11:55:58 -0400
    >
    > From: "Andy Petro" <>
    > Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    > Subject: Win xp disk will not work
    > Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 13:39:41 -0400
    >
    >
    >
    > From: "Andy Petro" <>
    > Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    > Subject: Bios
    > Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 21:18:31 -0400
    >
    > From: "Andy Petro" <>
    > Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    > Subject: Bios
    > Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 12:42:47 -0400
    >
    > From: "Andy Petro" <>
    > Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    > Subject: Bios & Usb
    > Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 21:27:35 -0400
    >
    > From: "Andy Petro" <>
    > Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    > Subject: USB
    > Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 22:43:04 -0400
    >
    >
    > --
    > To reply via e-mail, remove The Obvious from my e-mail address.




    --
    Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com
     
    Andy Petro, Aug 28, 2007
    #10
  11. Andy Petro

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Tue, 28 Aug 2007 12:59:34 -0400, "Andy Petro"
    <> wrote:

    >In the past 20 days Evan Platt has responded to over 60 newsgroup
    >items.


    Your point?

    >I have never purposely duplicated. It just does not appear in
    >the newsgroup.


    You say that EACH TIME. And EACH TIME you've been politely asked that
    after you post, to check either another server or Google Groups to
    make sure your post hasn't already shown up.

    >Will you please let others respond so i could get an
    >answer.


    I'm not stopping anyone from answering. YOU are. By continuing your
    multiple posting, you've likely gotten yourself killfiled by many
    people in this group.
    --
    To reply via e-mail, remove The Obvious from my e-mail address.
     
    Evan Platt, Aug 28, 2007
    #11
  12. Andy Petro

    Andy Petro Guest

    "Evan Platt" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > On Tue, 28 Aug 2007 12:59:34 -0400, "Andy Petro"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>In the past 20 days Evan Platt has responded to over 60 newsgroup
    >>items.

    >
    > Your point?
    >
    >>I have never purposely duplicated. It just does not appear in
    >>the newsgroup.

    >
    > You say that EACH TIME. And EACH TIME you've been politely asked that
    > after you post, to check either another server or Google Groups to
    > make sure your post hasn't already shown up.
    >
    >>Will you please let others respond so i could get an
    >>answer.

    >
    > I'm not stopping anyone from answering. YOU are. By continuing your
    > multiple posting, you've likely gotten yourself killfiled by many
    > people in this group.
    > --
    > To reply via e-mail, remove The Obvious from my e-mail address.


    Sorry. But i am new to this. How do i get another server or how do i
    check it on Google. What do i type in?



    --
    Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com
     
    Andy Petro, Aug 28, 2007
    #12
  13. Andy Petro

    Plato Guest

    Andy Petro wrote:
    >
    > Any comments on Pixelab XXCLONE backup program.


    Yes, the Author, Kan Yabumoto is very serious about making sure his
    programs work. He's from the USA midwest, just like I'm from.






    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/
     
    Plato, Aug 28, 2007
    #13
  14. Andy Petro

    Top Guest

    Andy Petro wrote:

    >
    > "Evan Platt" <> wrote in message
    > news:...
    >> On Tue, 28 Aug 2007 12:59:34 -0400, "Andy Petro"
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>In the past 20 days Evan Platt has responded to over 60 newsgroup
    >>>items.

    >>
    >> Your point?
    >>
    >>>I have never purposely duplicated. It just does not appear in
    >>>the newsgroup.

    >>
    >> You say that EACH TIME. And EACH TIME you've been politely asked that
    >> after you post, to check either another server or Google Groups to
    >> make sure your post hasn't already shown up.
    >>
    >>>Will you please let others respond so i could get an
    >>>answer.

    >>
    >> I'm not stopping anyone from answering. YOU are. By continuing your
    >> multiple posting, you've likely gotten yourself killfiled by many
    >> people in this group.
    >> --
    >> To reply via e-mail, remove The Obvious from my e-mail address.

    >
    > Sorry. But i am new to this. How do i get another server or how do i
    > check it on Google. What do i type in?
    >
    >
    >

    Start with this http://www.use-net.ch/netiquette_engl.html

    Top
     
    Top, Aug 28, 2007
    #14
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. pandula
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    4,320
    Luc D.B.
    Jul 10, 2003
  2. Fiber Optic

    back-to-back with ISDN

    Fiber Optic, Jul 22, 2003, in forum: Cisco
    Replies:
    8
    Views:
    7,483
    Tilman Schmidt
    Jul 25, 2003
  3. Dejan Gambin
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    754
    Dejan Gambin
    Oct 16, 2003
  4. sbab

    back to back cable

    sbab, Oct 17, 2003, in forum: Cisco
    Replies:
    2
    Views:
    904
    Tom Lawrence
    Oct 21, 2003
  5. Cyber-Soldier
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    698
    Andrej Brkic
    Nov 20, 2003
Loading...

Share This Page