    Outlook Express Backup Wizard. Is this good pro and con and also is
    there a simple fast backup and restore for both OE and thunderbird. ?
    Thanks to all

    Tommy, Jun 13, 2007

  2. Tommy

    Barb Guest

    Coincidentally, I also wanted an OE backup and downloaded this (free) this
    morning and it works fine!

    http://www.pcworld.com/downloads/file/fid,23384-order,1-page,1-c,alldownloads/description.html

    Barb UK

    Barb, Jun 13, 2007

  3. Tommy

    Jordon Guest

    Tommy wrote:
    > Can anyone tell me a great backup software that is easy and fast to use
    > for outlook express with its folders and etc? Also is there one software
    > that can be used for backup / restore for Firefox and also outlook
    > express. Both are for XP pro? I did find one software for 29.00 called
    > Outlook Express Backup Wizard. Is this good pro and con and also is
    > there a simple fast backup and restore for both OE and thunderbird. ?
    > Thanks to all

    For OE just copy the folder where the data files are stored. Compress
    them with an archive utility like 7Zip, it's free. For Thunderbird do
    the same for the profile folders. No need for a backup utility.

    --
    Jordon

    Jordon, Jun 13, 2007