    after a few seconds the Windows screen flashed on momentarily and
    disappeared. Then the process started over and over again without stopping.

    Hope someone can help me.

    Andy Petro, Feb 14, 2006

  2. Andy Petro

    *x@y* Guest

    "Andy Petro" <> wrote in message
    >I just backed up ( ghost ) my entire hard drive using XX CLONE. In
    > order to find out if it worked i disconnected
    > the internal C drive and connected the external USB drive and tried to
    > start it.
    > It searched for the Boot Record from the USB hard drive and said OK. Then
    > after a few seconds the Windows screen flashed on momentarily and
    > disappeared. Then the process started over and over again without stopping.
    >
    > Hope someone can help me.

    Hi Andy,

    Here is a Link for XXClone Support,

    http://www.xxclone.com/iscenter.htm

    after log on scroll down bottom right there is a "Support" option,
    they might have an answer.
    Good Luck x@y

    *x@y*, Feb 14, 2006

  3. Andy Petro

    JANA Guest

    Are you sure that it is not backed up with some type of compression? In
    that case you must use the restore feature that should be part of the backup
    software.

    This is a general explanation, since I have never used XX Clone.

    --

    JANA
    _____

    JANA, Feb 14, 2006