    Is there a different UPC code or anything to say that its the correct
    version? And if not, whats the deal on getting them replaced?

    thanks
    Happy Dude, Sep 24, 2005

  2. Happy Dude

    blackeye Guest

    Happy Dude wrote:
    > I remember a while back when back to the future came out (the trilogy)
    > there was an error in formatting for parts 2 + 3. Is there any way to tell
    > what version you have (buy looking at the outside of the box) I own one
    > already, probably the botched version becasue i got it when it came out.
    > And i have another one here as well (unopened)
    >
    > Is there a different UPC code or anything to say that its the correct
    > version? And if not, whats the deal on getting them replaced?
    >
    > thanks

    Need more info on botched version.....
    What do I need to look for ...???? haven't watch mine as yet....
    blackeye, Sep 24, 2005

  3. Happy Dude

    Happy Dude Guest

    "blackeye" <> wrote in message

    Need more info on botched version.....
    What do I need to look for ...???? haven't watch mine as yet....

    http://www.angelfire.com/film/bttf2/

    All of your answers there. Including where to call to get replacements.
    Happy Dude, Sep 24, 2005
  4. Happy Dude

    teem Guest

    I heard the package out with the orange sticker at the bottom right is
    the corrected one.On Sat, 24 Sep 2005 11:13:52 GMT, "Happy Dude"

    teem, Sep 25, 2005
  5. Happy Dude

    Moo Guest

    "teem" <> wrote in message
    >I heard the package out with the orange sticker at the bottom right is
    > the corrected one.On Sat, 24 Sep 2005 11:13:52 GMT, "Happy Dude"
    > <> wrote:
    >

    >>"blackeye" <> wrote in message
    >>>

    >>Need more info on botched version.....
    >>What do I need to look for ...???? haven't watch mine as yet....
    >>

    >>http://www.angelfire.com/film/bttf2/
    >>
    >>All of your answers there. Including where to call to get replacements.

    After e-mail the two people for the UK from that website, I got the
    following "automated" response.

    ****THIS IS AN AUTOMATED RESPONSE****

    You have been given an incorrect contact point from an unofficial website
    for your enquiry. All official information from Universal is posted on
    www.universalstudios.com

    Any enquiries relating to the Back to the Future DVD's need to be discussed
    with UK Universal Customer Services on 0870 590 0909. A Customer Service
    Advisor will be able to assist you.
    Moo, Sep 28, 2005