    Thanks,
    Nick

    , Feb 26, 2005

  2. docdude316 Guest

    wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > I just purchased the 'new low price' BTTF set with the fixed DVD's in
    > them (no framing issues).
    >
    > However, it did not have the 6 page booklet that the earlier version
    > had (which I found out after I bought this set).
    >
    > Does anyone know of a site where I could download this booklet?
    >
    > Or would some kind soul be willing to scan theirs?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Nick

    I'm sorry I'm new around here, so I'm not familiar with the framing
    issues the original release had. Can anyone enlighten me?

    -Doc

    docdude316, Feb 26, 2005

  3. John Howells Guest

    "docdude316" <> wrote

    > I'm sorry I'm new around here, so I'm not familiar with the framing
    > issues the original release had. Can anyone enlighten me?

    Put

    "back to the future" dvd replacement

    into Google, quoted exactly that way, and the first entry will tell you
    everything, with other references to back it up.

    John Howells

    John Howells, Feb 26, 2005
  4. Paul M Guest

    Why did they **** up the DVDS >?>?? They are a big company why do that
    to us ???

    Paul M, Feb 27, 2005
  5. Jay G. Guest

    On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 16:54:42 +1100, Paul M wrote:

    > Why did they **** up the DVDS >?>?? They are a big company why do that
    > to us ???

    They didn't do it on purpose. It was a mistake that they later corrected
    by sending out replacement discs.

    -Jay

    Jay G., Feb 27, 2005
  6. Paul M Guest

    How do they make a mistake like that ?

    Paul M, Feb 27, 2005
  7. Jay G. Guest

    On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 23:53:56 +1100, Paul M wrote:
    >>They didn't do it on purpose. It was a mistake that they later corrected
    >>by sending out replacement discs.

    > How do they make a mistake like that ?

    By not doing it correctly. Please don't top post.

    -Jay

    Jay G., Feb 27, 2005
  8. Why not ?

    Dr Hackenbush, Feb 27, 2005
  9. Dr Hackenbush wrote:

    > "Jay G." <> wrote in message

    >>>How do they make a mistake like that ?

    >>By not doing it correctly. Please don't top post.
    >>

    > Why not ?

    Please don't top post.

    No. I'm not singling you out.

    >Dave: Oh! Now it makes sense to me. Okay! No more top-posting for me!
    > Bob: It's annoying because it reverses the normal order of
    > conversation. In fact, many people ignore top-posted articles.
    >> Dave: What's so wrong with that?
    >>> Bob: That's posting your response *before* the article you're
    >>> quoting.

    Matthew

    You can't win
    You can't break even
    You can't get out of the game

    Matthew L. Martin, Feb 27, 2005
  10. I couldnt care less if you were, in fact about as much as i care wether
    people top post or not
    I get pissed off about people who moan about top posting, whats the point
    who cares

    At least i havent got to bother with all the unsnipped crap

    Dr Hackenbush, Feb 27, 2005
  11. Dr Hackenbush wrote:

    > "Matthew L. Martin" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>Dr Hackenbush wrote:
    >>

    >>>"Jay G." <> wrote in message

    >>>Why not ?

    Top posting, full quoting fixed.

    > I couldnt care less if you were, in fact about as much as i care wether
    > people top post or not
    > I get pissed off about people who moan about top posting, whats the

    point
    > who cares

    It's clear you don't care to communicate effectively. One can only guess
    at what you are trying to say, above.

    You asked, I told you why. If you didn't care, why did you ask?

    > At least i havent got to bother with all the unsnipped crap

    Yes, that is the other annoying thing about top posters; the tend to be
    full quoters, too. That's why they are referred to as "top quoting, full
    quoting bozos".

    Matthew

    You can't win
    You can't break even
    You can't get out of the game

    Matthew L. Martin, Feb 27, 2005
  12. Go and do your homework before your bedtime you silly little person

    go away shoo, youre beginning to irritate me

    Dr Hackenbush, Feb 27, 2005
  13. Justin Guest

    Dr Hackenbush wrote on [Sun, 27 Feb 2005 14:35:07 GMT]:
    > I couldnt care less if you were, in fact about as much as i care wether
    > people top post or not
    > I get pissed off about people who moan about top posting, whats the point
    > who cares

    Don't top post you ignorant shit.

    Justin, Feb 27, 2005
  14. You , thats right you, the little twat at the back when i want youre
    opinion i'll give it to you , now , be a little darlin' **** OFF you stupid
    insignificant little gobshite.

    I' ll post where the **** i want , and an unempowered prick like you can
    take a flying ****. WTF are you going to do about it ? killfile me ? jeeesh
    now im a quakin'!!!!

    What you still here, you mean you cant even **** OFF without help

    Dr Hackenbush, Feb 27, 2005
  15. docdude316 Guest

    John Howells wrote:
    > "docdude316" <> wrote
    >

    >>I'm sorry I'm new around here, so I'm not familiar with the framing
    >>issues the original release had. Can anyone enlighten me?

    > Put
    >
    > "back to the future" dvd replacement
    >
    > into Google, quoted exactly that way, and the first entry will tell you
    > everything, with other references to back it up.

    Does anyone know if they are still giving out the replacements?

    -Doc

    docdude316, Feb 27, 2005
  16. napalm68 Guest

    Yeah, amen to that.

    I just post whatever the default my newsreader has. And cunts who start
    getting religious over top or bottom posting are just crusty asshairs,
    probably frustrated after living in a basement apartment of mummy's house
    all their lives. Of course, the rabid fanatics always seem to be bottom
    posters for some reason. May be something freudian in that.

    "Dr Hackenbush" <> wrote in
    message news:f1oUd.2149$...

    napalm68, Feb 27, 2005
  17. Jon Purkey Guest

    On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 18:28:33 GMT, docdude316
    <> wrote:

    >Does anyone know if they are still giving out the replacements?

    I assume they are, but to be sure you can probably find out at
    http://www.bttf.com - You can find instructions there on how to send
    in for the replacement discs too.

    -
    -Jon Purkey - <)

    Jon Purkey, Feb 28, 2005
  18. Black Locust Guest

    In article <>,
    Paul M <> wrote:

    > How do they make a mistake like that ?

    It's called human error, dumbass. Who went and made you perfect?

    Black Locust, Feb 28, 2005