    do this?Where am i going to connect the cables?What are the commands?Which
    is the limit of the speed?
    Thank you for your time
    M.P, Jan 15, 2005

  2. In article <1105753170.187883@athnrd02>, M.P <> wrote:
    :Hello to everyone
    :My name is Manolis.Here is what i want to do.
    :I want to connect to routers directly with back to back connection.How can i
    :do this?Where am i going to connect the cables?What are the commands?Which
    :is the limit of the speed?

    Hello, Manolis. Your questions are ones that are asked about every
    two days. Most people are tired of answering the same question
    over and over again. Please use a search engine to search for the
    answer to your questions before you post them.

    http://groups.google.ca/groups?q=group:comp.dcom.sys.cisco routers back-to-back
    will show you the last fourteen hundred times the question was
    asked.

    http://www.google.ca/search?q=site:cisco.com routers back-to-back
    will show you three and a half thousand times that Cisco has answered
    the question on their web site.
    --
    Rump-Titty-Titty-Tum-TAH-Tee -- Fritz Lieber
    Walter Roberson, Jan 15, 2005