Back the troops with Project Bore Snake

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Omega, Aug 15, 2005.

  1. Omega

    Omega Guest

    Omega, Aug 15, 2005

  2. Omega

    Paul Heslop Guest

    Paul Heslop, Aug 15, 2005

  3. Omega

    Roy Guest

    "Omega" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    > No comfort items here!
    >
    > http://ProjectBoreSnake.org/

    Get your boring american jingoism off this international photographic group.

    Roy G

    Roy, Aug 15, 2005
  4. Omega

    Paul Heslop Guest

    > Get your boring american jingoism off this international photographic group.
    >
    > Roy G

    when replying to such Bullshit, Roy, it's a good idea to snip out the
    offending addy etc so you're not passing it on second hand.
    --
    Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
    Stop and Look

    Paul Heslop, Aug 15, 2005
  5. Omega

    Charlie Self Guest

    Paul Heslop wrote:
    > > Get your boring american jingoism off this international photographic group.
    > >
    > > Roy G

    > when replying to such Bullshit, Roy, it's a good idea to snip out the
    > offending addy etc so you're not passing it on second hand.

    And it's just another spam-scum, not American jingoism.

    Charlie Self, Aug 15, 2005
  6. Omega

    Paul Heslop Guest

    Charlie Self wrote:

    > Paul Heslop wrote:
    > > > Get your boring american jingoism off this international photographic group.
    > > >
    > > > Roy G

    > > when replying to such Bullshit, Roy, it's a good idea to snip out the
    > > offending addy etc so you're not passing it on second hand.

    > And it's just another spam-scum, not American jingoism.

    I would tend to agree

    Paul Heslop, Aug 15, 2005
  7. Omega

    Frank ess Guest

    Paul Heslop wrote:
    >> Get your boring american jingoism off this international
    >> photographic group.
    >>
    >> Roy G

    > when replying to such Bullshit, Roy, it's a good idea to snip out
    > the
    > offending addy etc so you're not passing it on second hand.

    sh

    Frank ess, Aug 15, 2005