Back that Thang UP... Insure the Data on Your Computer

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by OurCompGuy, Jan 25, 2007.

  1. OurCompGuy

    OurCompGuy Guest

    Back that Thang UP... Insure the Data on Your Computer

    Computers are such an integral part of our business activities. We
    should pay special attention to how our data is treated.

    It does not matter what industry you work in. Chances are you use your
    computer in some part of your business. As with everything else in your
    business you need to make sure there are safeguards in place to take
    care of your valuable information.

    If you truly think about it, you may have original content written for
    your website, customer communications, emails that you have been saving
    with important instructions and probably the most valuable of all, your
    database.

    Your database is the most important resource for constant customer
    contact. The best advice I ever got was to backup the data on my
    computer often. You never know when a power outage or a virus might hit
    your computer...

    Read the entire article at
    http://www.ourcomputertips.com/computer/back_that_thang_up_insure_the_data_on_your_computer.html

    OurCompGuy, Jan 25, 2007