    I have a back door trojan virus in my svhost.exe file. How can I get
    rid of it??

    Corey

    Thomc73, Aug 6, 2003

  2. Thomc73

    Consultant Guest

    please provide us with the public ip of the infected machine

    Consultant, Aug 6, 2003

  3. Thomc73

    Kendal Emery Guest

    (In a wierd mood today)

    hu hu hu, he said tool :)

    Systems Administrator
    Coordinated Home Care

    remove me to email to me

    Kendal Emery, Aug 6, 2003
  4. Thomc73

    Consultant Guest

    kendal likes tools!

    i'm the bob villa of porn!

    Consultant, Aug 6, 2003
  5. Thomc73

    KLXrider Guest

    On Wed, 6 Aug 2003 08:49:08 -0700, "Consultant"
    <> wrote:

    >i'm the bob villa of porn!

    what the women look at you and think "this old house"

    KLXrider, MCNGP #18

    KLXrider, Aug 6, 2003
  6. Thomc73

    Consultant Guest

    no, craftsman

    Consultant, Aug 6, 2003
  7. Thomc73

    KLXrider Guest

    On Wed, 6 Aug 2003 09:23:35 -0700, "Consultant"
    <> wrote:

    >no, craftsman

    why not black and decker

    KLXrider, MCNGP #18

    KLXrider, Aug 6, 2003
  8. Thomc73

    Consultant Guest

    lol

    Consultant, Aug 6, 2003
  9. "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > "billyw" <> wrote in message
    > > thought of u more as an al boreland
    > >

    > lol

    Billy seems to have some kind of fixation on Home Improvement.

    So, who is Tim?

    Who's Jill?

    --
    Fris "Wilson" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Aug 6, 2003
  10. Get that new KY warming gel.

    Diana K Brown, Aug 6, 2003
  11. Thomc73

    Maestro Guest

    You said tool and Diana is an authority on "the new KY
    warming gel". Could this just be a weird day?

    Maestro, Aug 6, 2003
  12. Thomc73

    Kendal Emery Guest

    You use Stanley???? I thought you didn't swing that way

    Systems Administrator
    Coordinated Home Care

    remove me to email to me

    Kendal Emery, Aug 6, 2003
  13. Thomc73

    Consultant Guest

    you must have misread my post, sweetheart

    --
    Consultant, MCNGP Founding Father
    www.mcngp.tk

    Consultant, Aug 7, 2003
  14. Thomc73

    Kendal Emery Guest

    You are right, I thought you said you used Stanley. You said you were
    stanley. So, is this an identity crisis, or multiple personalities rearing
    it's ugly head again?

    Systems Administrator
    Coordinated Home Care

    remove me to email to me

    Kendal Emery, Aug 7, 2003
  15. Thomc73

    Kendal Emery Guest

    I may be schizophrenic, but at least I've got each other.....

    Systems Administrator
    Coordinated Home Care

    remove me to email to me

    Kendal Emery, Aug 7, 2003