    to the hard drive then formatting and then load up
    windows.
    if you have a better solution I have ears and eyes open

    Richard Warren, Jul 9, 2003

  2. Richard Warren

    Techie Guest

    This would be just too easy but I am too drunk to bother.

    --
    Techie
    A+, Network+, MCP, MCNGP #21

    Techie, Jul 9, 2003

  3. Richard Warren

    Patrick Guest

    Isn't that a song by Jim "Spartacus" Morrison and The Doors?

    --
    Patrick

    Patrick, Jul 9, 2003
  4. Richard Warren

    Justin Guest

    yes reformatting will get rid of the virus. And no you dont have to buy a
    new disk. you can use your old one. As long as you have your product
    key...

    Justin, Jul 9, 2003