    a page from the browser history and to discard the possibility of page
    regeneration.

    Thanks in advance

    =?Utf-8?B?SG9yc3k=?=, May 27, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?SG9yc3k=?=

    cdury Guest

    i don't know if you can force a form post for previous pages. Perhaps
    you should try to use the query string for your previous pages so that
    your users can use their back button effectively. ASP.NET gives you
    lots of shortcuts but sometimes they cost a lot when it comes to user
    interaction outside of the "ASP.NET Framework Application" mindset.

    cdury, May 28, 2005