Back at ya, Blinky

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Rôgêr, Feb 19, 2008.

  1. Rôgêr

    Rôgêr Guest

    Rôgêr, Feb 19, 2008

  2. Blinky the Shark, Feb 19, 2008

  3. Rôgêr

    Rôgêr Guest

    Blinky the Shark wrote:
    > Rôgêr wrote:
    >
    >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36-DTG_cLGA&feature=related

    > I don't bother with youtubes here with the dialup. Thanks, though.

    Yeah, after I sent it I got to thinking (which is never a good thing)
    and I think it was Pennywise that had a link to this song.

    Rôgêr, Feb 19, 2008
  4. Rôgêr

    Guest

    Rôgêr <> wrote:

    >Blinky the Shark wrote:
    >> Rôgêr wrote:
    >>
    >>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36-DTG_cLGA&feature=related

    >> I don't bother with youtubes here with the dialup. Thanks, though.

    >Yeah, after I sent it I got to thinking (which is never a good thing)
    >and I think it was Pennywise that had a link to this song.

    Na, not my style, nothing but the best
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=RMWXyEHoN88 :)

    Frosty and I had a youtube thread going, I'm still looking for it, but
    we had some great stuff going. Most are gone now (music videos),
    that's why if you like it, you grab it.

    --

    doubleTwist desktop enables you to easily share media with
    friends and sync with popular devices. (DVD Jon Creates DRM Killer)

    , Feb 20, 2008