    Thomas Fredrickson
    US News Reel ©2004

    , Nov 6, 2004

  2. Jay G. Guest

    On Sat, 06 Nov 2004 04:02:18 -0600, wrote:

    > Milwaukee, Wisconsin News
    > November 7, 2004
    >
    > A two year old Milwaukee baby was pronounced dead on Friday after
    > chewing on a DVD.

    So you moved from fake news trolls of killer DVD players to fake stories of
    killer DVDs themselves, huh? Nobody's buying it.

    -Jay

    Jay G., Nov 6, 2004

  3. SoHillsGuy Guest

    Yes, but was it a widescreen or a full screen....?

    SoHillsGuy, Nov 6, 2004
  4. SoHillsGuy wrote:
    > Yes, but was it a widescreen or a full screen....?

    Pan and scan.

    Brian The Demolition Man Little, Nov 6, 2004
  5. Impmon Guest

    On Sat, 06 Nov 2004 04:02:18 -0600, wrote:

    >Milwaukee, Wisconsin News
    >November 7, 2004

    [snip]

    Link? I checked and I couldn't find any source to support your claim.
    Seriously I don't think anyone could die that quickly from radioactive
    material allegedly present in DVDs.

    Impmon, Nov 6, 2004
  6. SoHillsGuy Guest

    << Seriously I don't think anyone could die that quickly from radioactive
    material allegedly present in DVDs. >><BR><BR>

    It was probably just a really, really bad movie...

    SoHillsGuy, Nov 6, 2004
  7. >
    >Milwaukee, Wisconsin News
    >November 7, 2004
    >
    >A two year old Milwaukee baby was pronounced dead on Friday after
    >chewing on a DVD. His mother, who wishes to remain anonymous, stated
    >that the child was chewing on the DVD, and she took it away from the
    >child. Minutes later, the child began gasping for air, and fell to
    >the floor. By the time paramedics arrived, the child was dead.
    >Doctors confirmed the death was caused by the radioactive isotopes
    >commonly used in the manufacture of DVD disks.

    If I were the boss of the "National Enquirer," I'd hire you in a heartbeat with
    high pay and full benefits.

    Someone with such an imagination for concocting libelous lies for mere
    amusement is perfect for such a low-brow publication.

    Now, that I am done with feeding a troll, PLONK! - Reinhart

    LASERandDVDfan, Nov 6, 2004
  8. In article <>,
    (LASERandDVDfan) wrote:

    > Now, that I am done with feeding a troll, PLONK! - Reinhart

    How is it a troll when only STUPID people (like you) would fall for
    anything so silly?

    Poor Reinhart...Plonking all day long.

    Urra Dipschitt, Nov 6, 2004
  9. In article <1k5np5q4vp95u$.17bjfcy6yaba$>,
    "Jay G." <> wrote:

    > So you moved from fake news trolls of killer DVD players to fake stories of
    > killer DVDs themselves, huh? Nobody's buying it.

    Some jackass named "Impmon" did.

    Urra Dipschitt, Nov 6, 2004
  10. Donald Link Guest

    On Sat, 06 Nov 2004 04:02:18 -0600, wrote:

    >Milwaukee, Wisconsin News
    >November 7, 2004
    >
    >A two year old Milwaukee baby was pronounced dead on Friday after
    >chewing on a DVD. His mother, who wishes to remain anonymous, stated
    >that the child was chewing on the DVD, and she took it away from the
    >child. Minutes later, the child began gasping for air, and fell to
    >the floor. By the time paramedics arrived, the child was dead.
    >Doctors confirmed the death was caused by the radioactive isotopes
    >commonly used in the manufacture of DVD disks.
    >
    >Doctors urge parents to lock their DVDs, and are petitioning the US
    >government to recall all DVDs as quickly as possible.
    >
    >Thomas Fredrickson
    >US News Reel ©2004

    Lets see a two year old was not supervised and managed to get a DVD
    and chew on it. Seems to me if was not the DVD it would have been
    something else. More reason to make sure you are not getting careless
    is watching our young ones.

    Donald Link, Nov 7, 2004
  11. Donald Link Dies From Reading Usenet DVD Newsgroup

    In article <>,
    Donald Link <> wrote:

    > Lets see a two year old was not supervised and managed to get a DVD
    > and chew on it. Seems to me if was not the DVD it would have been
    > something else. More reason to make sure you are not getting careless
    > is watching our young ones.

    Retard. It was a joke.

    Urra Dipschitt, Nov 7, 2004
  12. Pug Fugley Guest

    Wow. What's life like on your planet? You should come visit Earth sometime,
    just leave your toxic DVD's at home.

    Pug Fugley, Nov 7, 2004
  13. Donald Link Guest

    Re: Donald Link Dies From Reading Usenet DVD Newsgroup

    On Sun, 07 Nov 2004 01:32:41 GMT, Urra Dipschitt
    <> wrote:

    >In article <>,
    > Donald Link <> wrote:
    >
    >> Lets see a two year old was not supervised and managed to get a DVD
    >> and chew on it. Seems to me if was not the DVD it would have been
    >> something else. More reason to make sure you are not getting careless
    >> is watching our young ones.

    >Retard. It was a joke.

    And so are you!

    Donald Link, Nov 7, 2004
  14. Impmon Guest

    On Sat, 06 Nov 2004 23:32:04 GMT, Urra Dipschitt
    <> wrote:

    >> So you moved from fake news trolls of killer DVD players to fake stories of
    >> killer DVDs themselves, huh? Nobody's buying it.

    >Some jackass named "Impmon" did.

    I beg to differ. I don't go around under false name posting false
    stories and trolling. It's people like you that keeps the lawyers who
    specializes in slander lawsuit very rich.

    Impmon, Nov 7, 2004
  15. Re: Donald Link Dies From Reading Usenet DVD Newsgroup

    In article <>,
    Donald Link <> wrote:

    > On Sun, 07 Nov 2004 01:32:41 GMT, Urra Dipschitt
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > >In article <>,
    > > Donald Link <> wrote:
    > >
    > >> Lets see a two year old was not supervised and managed to get a DVD
    > >> and chew on it. Seems to me if was not the DVD it would have been
    > >> something else. More reason to make sure you are not getting careless
    > >> is watching our young ones.

    > >Retard. It was a joke.

    > And so are you!

    Way to go on a comeback. Highly skilled. More proof of your retardation.

    Urra Dipschitt, Nov 7, 2004
  16. The baby must have been chewing on "Ishtar". Freddy

    "In the battle between the rock and the stream, the stream always wins. Not
    through strength, but through perseverance."---- Unknown

    freddycaplehotmail.com, Nov 7, 2004
  17. On Sat, 06 Nov 2004 04:02:18 -0600, wrote:

    >Milwaukee, Wisconsin News
    >November 7, 2004
    >
    >A two year old Milwaukee baby was pronounced dead on Friday after
    >chewing on a DVD. His mother, who wishes to remain anonymous, stated
    >that the child was chewing on the DVD, and she took it away from the
    >child. Minutes later, the child began gasping for air, and fell to
    >the floor. By the time paramedics arrived, the child was dead.
    >Doctors confirmed the death was caused by the radioactive isotopes
    >commonly used in the manufacture of DVD disks.
    >
    >Doctors urge parents to lock their DVDs, and are petitioning the US
    >government to recall all DVDs as quickly as possible.
    >
    >Thomas Fredrickson
    >US News Reel ©2004

    This is a major reason people use programs like dvd shrink.
    Once the kid starts chewing on a dvd, it pretty much is useless
    anymore. Thank God for back ups.
    (another point that fails to get mentioned here, is that the back ups
    contain considerably less radioactive isotopes than the originals.
    In fact, a baby could chew on 3 or 4 back ups before anything bad
    might happen.)

    Dyuob Poltice, Nov 12, 2004