    to start registering for the Road Runner account cause i finally fixed the
    Internet Explorer problem that i was having without the help of anyone i am
    getting smarter by the day

    Guest, Jan 9, 2004

  2. Guest

    ICee Guest

    wrote:
    > I love you and i miss you i called you twice and the phone was busy
    > and since you are not here and i am not talkin to you i an getting
    > busy and trying to do mad work like i finished doing the school
    > stuff, and i am about to start registering for the Road Runner
    > account cause i finally fixed the Internet Explorer problem that i
    > was having without the help of anyone i am getting smarter by the day

    Love you too, baby.

    Douglas Adams

    ICee, Jan 9, 2004

  3. Guest

    SLP Guest

    "ICee" <> wrote in message
    > wrote:
    > > I love you and i miss you i called you twice and the phone was busy
    > > and since you are not here and i am not talkin to you i an getting
    > > busy and trying to do mad work like i finished doing the school
    > > stuff, and i am about to start registering for the Road Runner
    > > account cause i finally fixed the Internet Explorer problem that i
    > > was having without the help of anyone i am getting smarter by the day

    You just need to get that little bit smarter, babe.

    SLP

    SLP, Jan 9, 2004
  4. Guest

    Babe Guest

    Darling,
    I'm so glad you're getting smarter every day!
    Soon, you'll be able to use the Shift key and punctuation, just like
    the seven year old down the street!
    Who knows? Perhaps one day soon, you'll even figure out that I am
    screwing your best friend every time you go away for more than an
    hour!
    The phone was busy because I took it off the hook. We were in the
    jacuzzi and we didn't want any interruptions. He has the most amazing
    tongue and he can hold his breath for nearly two minutes!
    Gives "muff diving" a whole new meaning!

    We... I mean I miss you too.
    Hope to hear from you again one day.

    Babe

    Babe, Jan 9, 2004
  5. EHernandez50 wrote:

    > I love you and i miss you i called you twice and the phone was busy and
    > since you are not here and i am not talkin to you i an getting busy and
    > trying to do mad work like i finished doing the school stuff, and i am
    > about to start registering for the Road Runner account cause i finally
    > fixed the Internet Explorer problem that i was having without the help
    > of anyone i am getting smarter by the day

    You might want to define "smarter", here, Sparky.

    --
    Blinky Registered Linux User #297263

    Blinky the Shark, Jan 9, 2004
  6. Guest

    Puzzled Guest

    "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message
    > EHernandez50 wrote:
    >
    > > I love you and i miss you i called you twice and the phone was busy and
    > > since you are not here and i am not talkin to you i an getting busy and
    > > trying to do mad work like i finished doing the school stuff, and i am
    > > about to start registering for the Road Runner account cause i finally
    > > fixed the Internet Explorer problem that i was having without the help
    > > of anyone i am getting smarter by the day

    > You might want to define "smarter", here, Sparky.
    >
    > --

    Blinky, you really make me laugh :)

    Puzzled, Jan 10, 2004
  7. Guest

    Irony Alert Guest

    <> wrote in message

    > I love you and

    I wuv you too!

    > i miss you

    Awwww, I miss you too!

    > i called you twice and the phone was busy

    No, thats an AT&T "The number you have called..." recording.

    > and since you are not here

    But I am here, I'm right here!

    > and i am not talkin to you

    Sure you are, your talking to me right now!

    > i an getting busy

    Oh, talk dirty to me, baby!

    > and trying to do mad work

    Define "mad work?"

    > like i finished doing the school stuff,

    Is your "doing" the same as "getting busy?"

    > and i am about to start registering for the Road Runner account cause
    > i finally fixed the Internet Explorer problem that i was having

    Honey, you used OE6, not IE to post this.

    > without the help of anyone i am getting smarter by the day

    Have you figured out why I changed my phone number yet?

    Hugs'n'kisses baby!

    --

    The Usenet Irony Alert
    Serving alt.fan.art-bell since 2003

    Felony case "02-CR-0617 9/1/03: Oregon Department of
    Justice V. Raymond Ronald Karczewski, Defendant.

    "The defendant's name is NOT copyrighted."

    Irony Alert, Jan 10, 2004
  8. Guest

    Guest

    On Fri, 09 Jan 2004 15:19:16 -0800, Blinky the Shark
    <> wrote:

    >EHernandez50 wrote:
    >
    >> I love you and i miss you i called you twice and the phone was busy and
    >> since you are not here and i am not talkin to you i an getting busy and
    >> trying to do mad work like i finished doing the school stuff, and i am
    >> about to start registering for the Road Runner account cause i finally
    >> fixed the Internet Explorer problem that i was having without the help
    >> of anyone i am getting smarter by the day

    >You might want to define "smarter", here, Sparky.

    I think that loverboy will find the learning curve a bit steeper now
    that he's mastered the "on" button.

    , Jan 10, 2004
  9. Guest

    Sultan Guest

    Blinky the Shark wrote in news:pan.2004.01.09.23.19.16.227671
    @blinkynet.net:

    > EHernandez50 wrote:
    >
    >> I love you and i miss you i called you twice and the phone was busy

    and
    >> since you are not here and i am not talkin to you i an getting busy

    and
    >> trying to do mad work like i finished doing the school stuff, and i am
    >> about to start registering for the Road Runner account cause i finally
    >> fixed the Internet Explorer problem that i was having without the help
    >> of anyone i am getting smarter by the day

    > You might want to define "smarter", here, Sparky.

    ROFLMAO - Oh boy I haven't laughed this hard in a long time.

    Sultan

    Sultan, Jan 10, 2004
  10. On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 01:02:07 GMT, "Irony Alert"
    <> wrote:

    >> and trying to do mad work

    >Define "mad work?"

    Think "Mad Scientist" except this is no rocket scientist, just a
    worker ;-)

    >> like i finished doing the school stuff,

    >Is your "doing" the same as "getting busy?"

    Eh, well... I think the 'stuff' is a typo, should have been Staff....
    She's been doing the school staff.....

    >Have you figured out why I changed my phone number yet?

    Its not 555-1212 any more? Well, page me at 1-800-hook-you.

    John H. Guillory, Jan 10, 2004