    potential for conflict with my WiFi WAP/Router.
    --
    PeteCresswell

    (PeteCresswell), Dec 22, 2005

  2. (PeteCresswell)

    Lem Guest

    "(PeteCresswell)" wrote:

    > Are they both 2.4 ghz?
    >
    > Been having trouble with a 2.4 ghz wireless phone system and wonder if there's
    > potential for conflict with my WiFi WAP/Router.
    > --
    > PeteCresswell

    Both 802.11b and 7802.11g use 2.4 GHz. And yes, there well may be interference
    with 2.4 GHz phones (as well as microwave ovens and other devices). Most of the
    reports I've seen, however, seem to indicate that it's the phones that cause
    problems with the WiFi connection, rather than vice versa.

    Lem, Dec 22, 2005

  3. they conflict with video sender devices as well my tv signal over the video
    sender goes crazy with white lines when th pc in the same room downloads

    =?Utf-8?B?bWF2ZXJtaWs5OA==?=, Jan 1, 2006