    But the other thing is why can't they bring ur characters back, i think its just a scam to make you play, then if you play you see the advertisments and so forth... they ant got a chance much longer, they better fix there ways or my 24 Guage shotgun is going to see their faces! (just kidding)
    *This is a imformative post of what might happen if i were to be mislead during intense gaming... RL is a very realistic game, don't toy with it!!!!*
    *RL = Real Life, Real Life is © God 100000000000 BC to 2005 AD*
    unholy, Aug 9, 2005

  2. unholy

    Flukemanguy

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    169
    Stuff using the shotguns, I would liek get out a m4a1, and pull off a nice headshot :D
    How well developed were your characters? I heard that on diablo 2, if your characters were below level 10, they were deleted within 30 days of no use. Right or Left?
    Flukemanguy, Aug 11, 2005

  3. unholy

    Ludnix

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2005
    Messages:
    125
    Location:
    Eureka California
    Blizzard can't keep everyones character files on their servers forever. They have to delete the old ones. When you first create a new account you have to play 2 hours or they will be deleted. Then you have to play every 90 days or so.
    Ludnix, Aug 12, 2005
  4. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    But runescape... they store everyones characters and their servers are so crappy! :|
    Fluke :: Your a left!
    unholy, Aug 12, 2005
  5. unholy

    Ludnix

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2005
    Messages:
    125
    Location:
    Eureka California
    Diablo2 is hosted for free by AT&T. AT&T doesn't give a crap about our characters, they are still pissed about blizzard duking them into hosting it for free.
    Ludnix, Aug 12, 2005
  6. unholy

    Flukemanguy

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    169
    haha probly, lol and Jagex actually care about the game!
    Unlike the people sucking unusual things down at the AT&T hosting thingy
    Flukemanguy, Aug 12, 2005
  7. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    i hate Jagex, Runescape one was better then 2...
    unholy, Aug 13, 2005