    other Marketing Goals.

    More information is available @ http://www.bhtelcom.com
    , Sep 21, 2005

  2. Ivor Jones Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:
    > B.H.Telcom's Voice-Reach Service, based on voice over ip
    > technology is a perfect solution for Mass Marketing
    > Campaigns and Phone Broadcast Campaigns. Voice-Reach can
    > be used for Voice Broadcasts , Telephone Direct
    > Marketing, Phone Broadcasts Reminder Services,
    > Announcement Services, Notifications Services, IVR
    > services, Reaching Voters and other Marketing Goals.
    >
    > More information is available @ http://www.bhtelcom.com

    (a) that site does not appear to exist

    (b) this is a non-advertisement group.

    Ivor
    Ivor Jones, Sep 21, 2005

  3. Ad C Guest

    In article <>, lid
    says...

    > > More information is available @ http://www.bhtelcom.com

    > (a) that site does not appear to exist

    I am glad you said that, I thought my internet was playing up again.

    > (b) this is a non-advertisement group.

    True.
    Ad C, Sep 21, 2005
  4. Brian A Guest

    On 20 Sep 2005 16:33:27 -0700, wrote:

    >B.H.Telcom's Voice-Reach Service, based on voice over ip technology is
    >a perfect solution for Mass Marketing Campaigns and Phone Broadcast
    >Campaigns. Voice-Reach can be used for Voice Broadcasts , Telephone
    >Direct Marketing, Phone Broadcasts Reminder Services, Announcement
    >Services, Notifications Services, IVR services, Reaching Voters and
    >other Marketing Goals.
    >
    >More information is available @ http://www.bhtelcom.com

    Sounds like a possible spam tool to me - Ughhh!

    Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.
    Brian A, Sep 21, 2005
  5. Guest

    , Sep 25, 2005
  6. Joe Harrison Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > http://www.bullshit.com is the right address.
    > This is no spam.
    > Sorry for the mistake.

    "a perfect solution for Mass Marketing Campaigns " and you're saying it's
    not spam???
    Joe Harrison, Sep 25, 2005