    price... and mine has much better specs. Any one interested???

    what's up???

    BTW: I was searching for a Canon Powershot G3, and this thing came up.

    chibitul, Sep 22, 2003

  2. chibitul <> wrote:

    > http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=productlist&A=details&Q
    > =&sku=157588&is=REG
    >
    > POWER MAC G3 300MHz,64MB SDRam,6GB Hard Drive,24xCD
    >

    > Apparently it is IN STOCK and it's brand new, since they mention an
    > Apple/Epson rebate.

    Well, it's a rebate from Epson, not Apple, and it only mentions buying
    one of several Macs, not whether they're new.

    What interested me, though, is that the picture shown is a G4, not a G3,
    and if the 300MHz spec is correct, it would have to be a beige
    minitower, not a blue/white model.

    --
    Mike Rosenberg

    Mike Rosenberg, Sep 22, 2003

  3. chibitul

    Greg Buchner Guest

    In article <1g1oimw.ygobed1y90k9uN%>,
    lid (Mike Rosenberg) wrote:

    > What interested me, though, is that the picture shown is a G4, not a G3,
    > and if the 300MHz spec is correct, it would have to be a beige
    > minitower, not a blue/white model.

    The first models of the B&W G3 were 300/350/400MHz.

    Greg B.

    Actual e-mail address is gbuchner and I'm located at mn.rr.com

    Greg Buchner, Sep 22, 2003
  4. Greg Buchner <> wrote:

    > > What interested me, though, is that the picture shown is a G4, not a G3,
    > > and if the 300MHz spec is correct, it would have to be a beige
    > > minitower, not a blue/white model.

    > The first models of the B&W G3 were 300/350/400MHz.

    Oops, you're right. I made the mistake of trusting Apple:

    However, LowEndMac confirms what you wrote:

    <http://lowendmac.com/ppc/g3c.shtml>

    --
    Mike Rosenberg

    Mike Rosenberg, Sep 22, 2003
  5. chibitul

    Dr. Bob Guest

    > What interested me, though, is that the picture shown is a G4, not a G3,
    > and if the 300MHz spec is correct, it would have to be a beige
    > minitower, not a blue/white model.

    I successfully ordered a G-3 form B&H this morning (22 Sep). They told me
    to expect it in 3-5 business days. G-4?? Never heard of it. Did you mean a
    G-5?

    Dr. Bob, Sep 22, 2003
  6. Dr. Bob <> wrote:

    > I successfully ordered a G-3 form B&H this morning (22 Sep). They told me
    > to expect it in 3-5 business days. G-4?? Never heard of it. Did you mean a
    > G-5?

    Were you asking me if I I meant a G5 or repeating what they asked you?

    --
    Mike Rosenberg

    Mike Rosenberg, Sep 22, 2003
  7. chibitul

    Sanitarium Guest

    "Dr. Bob" <> wrote in message

    > > What interested me, though, is that the picture shown is a

    G4, not a G3,
    > > and if the 300MHz spec is correct, it would have to be a

    beige
    > > minitower, not a blue/white model.

    > I successfully ordered a G-3 form B&H this morning (22 Sep).

    They told me
    > to expect it in 3-5 business days. G-4?? Never heard of it.

    Did you mean a
    > G-5?

    Please post thoughts when you receive it and try it out.

    Sanitarium, Sep 22, 2003
  8. chibitul

    Doug Brown Guest

    In article <1g1p45c.m2yjai16d0gqoN%>,
    lid (Mike Rosenberg) wrote:

    > Dr. Bob <> wrote:
    >
    > > I successfully ordered a G-3 form B&H this morning (22 Sep). They told me
    > > to expect it in 3-5 business days. G-4?? Never heard of it. Did you mean a
    > > G-5?

    > Were you asking me if I I meant a G5 or repeating what they asked you?

    Or, since this is also posted on photography groups, perhaps he is
    referring to the Canon PowerShot G3 and G5?

    Doug

    --
    Doug Brown - La Grande, OR - http://www.ircandy.com/doug/
    Idiot's Guide to Mac Cases - http://www.ircandy.com/maccases/

    Doug Brown, Sep 22, 2003
  9. chibitul

    Alan Browne Guest

    Your post looks like disguised spam to me.

    Alan Browne, Sep 24, 2003
  10. chibitul

    chibitul Guest

    In article <H7ncb.46482$>,
    Alan Browne <> wrote:

    > Your post looks like disguised spam to me.

    why? I searched for "g3" hoping to see the Powershot G3, and *PowerMac*
    G3 came up first. This model was not sold new in over 4 years. I don't
    work for B&H, so what makes you think this is SPAM???

    chibitul, Sep 24, 2003
  11. chibitul

    Nurse Linda Guest

    chibitul <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > In article <H7ncb.46482$>,
    > Alan Browne <> wrote:
    >
    > > Your post looks like disguised spam to me.

    > why? I searched for "g3" hoping to see the Powershot G3, and *PowerMac*
    > G3 came up first. This model was not sold new in over 4 years. I don't
    > work for B&H, so what makes you think this is SPAM???

    Don't listen to this guy Alan, Chibitul. You should see how fucking
    nasty his teeth are. Do a Google search.

    Nurse Linda, Sep 25, 2003