    now one was seriously hurt) but now I'm hesitant.

    --

    Rob

    Robert R Kircher, Jr., Feb 26, 2005

  2. (Robert R Kircher, Jr.) wrote:
    Has anyone seriously called B&H to find out if they are having any
    shipping delays due to the fire? I was just about to place an order for
    the Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS USM lens when I heard about the
    fire (thank goodness now one was seriously hurt) but now I'm hesitant.

    B&H will not be doing business until after the Sabbath Day (Saturday Feb
    26).

    Cody

    http://community-2.webtv.net/AnOvercomer02/PhotographyLinks

    AnOvercomer 02, Feb 26, 2005