B-17s HATE THE D60 !!!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Annika1980, Nov 2, 2003.

  1. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    Annika1980, Nov 2, 2003

  2. Annika1980

    Azzz1588 Guest

    In article <>,
    (Annika1980) writes:

    >http://www.pbase.com/image/22879415

    Wow, one of the finest aircraft ever made !!!

    One of the worst pic's you've ever shown here.
    The redeeming part is it IS a B 17G !!!!!!!

    So for me, thanx for posting it !!

    Azzz1588, Nov 2, 2003

  3. Annika1980

    DoublEE Guest

    On 02 Nov 2003 13:20:35 GMT, Azzz1588 wrote:

    > In article <>,
    > (Annika1980) writes:
    >
    >>http://www.pbase.com/image/22879415

    > Wow, one of the finest aircraft ever made !!!
    >
    > One of the worst pic's you've ever shown here.
    > The redeeming part is it IS a B 17G !!!!!!!
    >
    > So for me, thanx for posting it !!

    I'd have to agree. That was one of the most uninteresting pictures I've
    ever seen. A minute of my life I'll never get back.
    DoublEE, Nov 2, 2003
  4. Annika1980

    Mark M Guest

    "DoublEE" <> wrote in message
    > On 02 Nov 2003 13:20:35 GMT, Azzz1588 wrote:
    >
    > > In article <>,

    > > (Annika1980) writes:
    > >
    > >>http://www.pbase.com/image/22879415

    > > Wow, one of the finest aircraft ever made !!!
    > >
    > > One of the worst pic's you've ever shown here.
    > > The redeeming part is it IS a B 17G !!!!!!!
    > >
    > > So for me, thanx for posting it !!

    > I'd have to agree. That was one of the most uninteresting pictures I've
    > ever seen. A minute of my life I'll never get back.

    You wasted a whole MINUTE of your life on that??
    -Aparently it's time for a broadband connection.
    I only wasted about 1.5 seconds on it with my cable modem.
    :)
    Mark M, Nov 2, 2003
  5. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    >From: "Mark M"

    >You wasted a whole MINUTE of your life on that??
    >-Aparently it's time for a broadband connection.
    >I only wasted about 1.5 seconds on it with my cable modem.
    >:)

    Sounds kinda like your sex life, PW.
    Annika1980, Nov 2, 2003
  6. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    >From: DoublEE

    >> The redeeming part is it IS a B 17G !!!!!!!
    >>
    >> So for me, thanx for posting it !!

    >I'd have to agree. That was one of the most uninteresting pictures I've
    >ever seen. A minute of my life I'll never get back.

    Yeah, it isn't the best shot in the world, but I only had seconds to grab my
    Totally Digital D60 and run out the door when I heard the roar of the engines
    overhead.
    At least I got a pic of it, unlike that B-1 bomber that flew over during
    breakfast one morning. Now THAT was a sight!

    Here are some more of the B-17:
    http://members.aol.com/annika1980/plane1.jpg
    http://members.aol.com/annika1980/plane2.jpg
    http://www.pbase.com/image/22879416
    Annika1980, Nov 2, 2003
  7. Annika1980

    Azzz1588 Guest

    In article <>,
    (Annika1980) writes:

    >At least I got a pic of it, unlike that B-1 bomber that flew over during
    >breakfast one morning. Now THAT was a sight!

    Dont feel bad. I missed a B 2 that flew over my house.
    not once, but on TWO different occasions.................

    :(

    Azzz1588, Nov 2, 2003
  8. "Mark M" <> wrote in message

    > "DoublEE" <> wrote in message
    > > On 02 Nov 2003 13:20:35 GMT, Azzz1588 wrote:

    > > > Wow, one of the finest aircraft ever made !!!
    > > >
    > > > One of the worst pic's you've ever shown here.
    > > > The redeeming part is it IS a B 17G !!!!!!!
    > > >
    > > > So for me, thanx for posting it !!

    > > I'd have to agree. That was one of the most uninteresting pictures I've
    > > ever seen. A minute of my life I'll never get back.

    > You wasted a whole MINUTE of your life on that??
    > -Aparently it's time for a broadband connection.
    > I only wasted about 1.5 seconds on it with my cable modem.
    > :)

    Well aren't we important! ;-)

    Jackof-the-Dust, Nov 3, 2003
  9. Annika1980

    Mark M Guest

    "Annika1980" <> wrote in message
    > >From: "Mark M"

    > >You wasted a whole MINUTE of your life on that??
    > >-Aparently it's time for a broadband connection.
    > >I only wasted about 1.5 seconds on it with my cable modem.
    > >:)

    > Sounds kinda like your sex life, PW.

    Look Bret,
    I know you'e been dreaming about my sex life for many a long moon...
    ....But never think that the reality of my sex life matches your your
    strangly abbreviated fantasy version of it.
    :)
    Mark M, Nov 3, 2003
  10. Annika1980

    Mark M Guest

    "Jackof-the-Dust" <> wrote in message

    > "Mark M" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "DoublEE" <> wrote in message

    > > > I'd have to agree. That was one of the most uninteresting pictures

    I've
    > > > ever seen. A minute of my life I'll never get back.

    > > You wasted a whole MINUTE of your life on that??
    > > -Aparently it's time for a broadband connection.
    > > I only wasted about 1.5 seconds on it with my cable modem.
    > > :)

    > Well aren't we important! ;-)

    ?????
    Mark M, Nov 3, 2003
  11. Annika1980

    Eric Hourant Guest

    Eric Hourant, Nov 3, 2003
  12. Annika1980

    badgerfish Guest

    somehow Anni thinks he can photograph these planes through
    trees....curious......

    badgerfish, Nov 3, 2003
  13. Annika1980

    JIM Guest

    > Yeah, it isn't the best shot in the world, but I only had seconds to grab

    my
    .....<cut>.... http://www.pbase.com/image/22879416

    Isn't that Lookout Mtn in the background? What you doin in Chattanooga, or
    did you pirate this one from elsewhere?

    Jim
    JIM, Nov 3, 2003
  14. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    >From: "JIM"

    >http://www.pbase.com/image/22879416
    >
    >Isn't that Lookout Mtn in the background? What you doin in Chattanooga, or
    >did you pirate this one from elsewhere?

    Lookout Mountain isn't visible in that pic (it's to the right).
    Btw, I live in Chattanooga, dilweed.
    Annika1980, Nov 3, 2003
  15. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    >From: "badgerfish"

    >somehow Anni thinks he can photograph these planes through
    >trees....curious......

    I thought the tree leaves made the pic.
    If I want to photograph these planes out in the open, I'll go to the airshow.
    Annika1980, Nov 3, 2003
  16. Annika1980

    JIM Guest

    > >From: "JIM"

    > >http://www.pbase.com/image/22879416
    > >
    > >Isn't that Lookout Mtn in the background? What you doin in Chattanooga,

    or
    > >did you pirate this one from elsewhere?

    > Lookout Mountain isn't visible in that pic (it's to the right).
    > Btw, I live in Chattanooga, dilweed.

    Thought so, but where is that country "dilweed?"

    Jim
    JIM, Nov 4, 2003
  17. Annika1980

    badgethefish Guest

    why not take some pics of the choo choo, careful not to trip over on those
    tracks though....

    badgethefish, Nov 4, 2003
  18. Annika1980

    George Kerby Guest

    On 11/4/03 4:56 AM, in article bo80d3$kmo$,
    "badgethefish" <> wrote:

    > why not take some pics of the choo choo, careful not to trip over on those
    > tracks though....

    You missed it?!?
    http://www.pbase.com/image/22879594

    George Kerby, Nov 4, 2003
  19. Annika1980

    badgethefish Guest

    Annie's coat is looking nice & shiny, maybe he got fur care tips from the
    gorilla he was dating ?

    "George Kerby" <> wrote in message
    > On 11/4/03 4:56 AM, in article bo80d3$kmo$,
    > "badgethefish" <> wrote:
    >
    > > why not take some pics of the choo choo, careful not to trip over on

    those
    > > tracks though....

    > You missed it?!?
    > http://www.pbase.com/image/22879594

    http://www.uncensored-news.com

    <><><><><><><><>

    badgethefish, Nov 4, 2003
  20. Annika1980

    Guest

    On 02 Nov 2003 02:15:42 GMT, (Annika1980) wrote:

    >http://www.pbase.com/image/22879415

    I do not believe there is ever a bad picture of a B-17 unless it's
    being shot down. :)
    --
    Like a game of pick up stick played by fucking lunatics
    , Nov 4, 2003