    Does any one out there using Azurus on woosh know how to get high download
    speeds from woosh. I have plenty of seeds but my speeds are not too high..

    cheers Peter

    Peter, Jul 7, 2005

  2. Peter

    Richard Guest

    Peter wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > Does any one out there using Azurus on woosh know how to get high download
    > speeds from woosh. I have plenty of seeds but my speeds are not too high..
    >

    > cheers Peter

    Yes, replace woosh with a broadband connection and you should see a drastic
    improvement in speed

    Richard, Jul 8, 2005

  3. Peter

    Gordon Guest

    On Fri, 08 Jul 2005 09:38:36 +1200, Peter wrote:

    > Hi
    >
    > Does any one out there using Azurus on woosh know how to get high download
    > speeds from woosh. I have plenty of seeds but my speeds are not too high..

    How high is not too high?
    Tracker status okay?
    Got your ports 6881-6889 open?
    Modem connected how?
    OS?

    Remember the seed maybe there, online but they have a very low upload
    bandwidth.

    Gordon, Jul 9, 2005