    Pauli Guest

    By Midlands based IT company with initial installation/setup to ISDN2e
    circuit
    Pauli, Oct 3, 2007

  2. Pauli

    Tim Guest

    Pauli wrote:
    > By Midlands based IT company with initial installation/setup to ISDN2e
    > circuit

    Honestly, please tell me you are kidding????

    Tim
    Tim, Oct 3, 2007

  3. Pauli

    aem Guest

    Tim wrote:
    > Pauli wrote:
    >> By Midlands based IT company with initial installation/setup to ISDN2e
    >> circuit

    > Honestly, please tell me you are kidding????

    It reads like an S&M personal ad...

    alex

    aem, Oct 4, 2007
  4. Pauli

    alexd Guest

    aem wrote:

    > Tim wrote:
    >> Pauli wrote:
    >>> By Midlands based IT company with initial installation/setup to ISDN2e
    >>> circuit

    >> Honestly, please tell me you are kidding????

    > It reads like an S&M personal ad...

    "Looking for first year's free maintenance, possibly something more?"

    --
    <http://ale.cx/> (AIM:troffasky) ()
    09:10:17 up 4 days, 10:58, 2 users, load average: 0.37, 0.22, 0.19
    alexd, Oct 5, 2007