Awesome photo of Hillary Duff boogie boarding

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Gary L. Burnore, Aug 8, 2005.

  1. Gary L. Burnore, Aug 8, 2005

  2. Gary L. Burnore

    PanHandler Guest

    PanHandler, Aug 8, 2005

  3. Gary L. Burnore

    Pete D Guest

    Pete D, Aug 8, 2005
  4. On Mon, 08 Aug 2005 10:14:27 GMT, "Pete D" <> wrote:

    >"Gary L. Burnore" <> wrote in message
    >> http://www.blazinbeauties.com/images4/hilary_duff/hilary_duff_16.jpg
    >>
    >> Damn I wish I was that boogie board (.)(.)

    >It's a long board, not a boogie board.

    What do you expect? The tard thinks his website is good because it
    only works with Internet Exploder.
    --
    gburnore@databasix dot com
    How you look depends on where you go.
    | ÝÛ³ºÝ³Þ³ºÝ³³Ýۺݳ޳ºÝ³Ý³Þ³ºÝ³ÝÝÛ³
    DataBasix | ÝÛ³ºÝ³Þ³ºÝ³³Ýۺݳ޳ºÝ³Ý³Þ³ºÝ³ÝÝÛ³
    | ÝÛ³ 3 4 1 4 2 ݳ޳ 6 9 0 6 9 ÝÛ³
    Black Helicopter Repair Svcs Division | Official Proof of Purchase
    Want one? GET one! http://signup.databasix.com

    Gary L. Burnore, Aug 8, 2005
  5. Gary L. Burnore

    Jason Lane Guest