    You may want to check it out. www.etransactus.com

    JJ
    www.rosegroup.net
    jj, May 4, 2005

  2. Re: Awesome - Online Billing solutions for the small business ownerand entrenpenuer

    jj wrote:
    <spam shit>

    Just another dumbfuck reinforcing what I said earlier about Google
    posters. He's connecting with PenTeleData, www.ptd.net and posting
    through Google, peddling a site registered to:

    Technical Contact:
    john jhong (PC2NG)
    etransactus
    PO Box 189
    Sparta, NJ 07871
    United States
    Phone: (973)729 x 8666
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, May 4, 2005

  3. Rôgêr wrote:

    > jj wrote:
    ><spam shit>

    > Just another dumbfuck reinforcing what I said earlier about Google
    > posters. He's connecting with PenTeleData, www.ptd.net and posting
    > through Google, peddling a site registered to:

    > Technical Contact:
    > john jhong (PC2NG)

    I'll stick my sig on this thread, once more. :)

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    Blinky the Shark, May 4, 2005