    <http://www.linuxdevices.com/news/NS2220873893.html>

    --
    __

    Tech, Aug 2, 2004

  2. Tech

    Tech Guest

    Jimmy wrote:

    > Once would of been enough

    ???

    --
    __

    Tech, Aug 2, 2004

  3. Tech

    Jimmy Guest

    Once would of been enough

    Jimmy, Aug 2, 2004
  4. Tech

    Duane Arnold Guest

    Tech <> wrote in news:67e12d6f01645195d14e7752d7d42bd3
    @news.1usenet.com:

    > Linux News - USA
    >
    > An updated version of the world's first Linux smartphone will soon be
    > available to US cellular subscribers...
    >
    > <http://www.linuxdevices.com/news/NS2220873893.html>

    http://www.fact-index.com/u/un/undercover_marketing.html

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Aug 2, 2004
  5. Tech

    Ionizer Guest

    "Duane Arnold" <> wrote in message
    > Tech <> wrote in news:67e12d6f01645195d14e7752d7d42bd3
    > @news.1usenet.com:
    >
    > > Linux News - USA
    > >
    > > An updated version of the world's first Linux smartphone will soon be
    > > available to US cellular subscribers...

    > http://www.fact-index.com/u/un/undercover_marketing.html

    I don't think so in this case. "Tech," whom I have plonked, doesn't
    qualify: "Undercover marketing is a subset of guerrilla marketing where
    the consumer doesn't realize they're being marketed to." This "Tech"
    individual is annoyingly obvious about his agenda.

    Regards,
    Ian.

    Ionizer, Aug 2, 2004
  6. Ionizer wrote:

    > "Duane Arnold" <> wrote in message

    <snip>
    >>http://www.fact-index.com/u/un/undercover_marketing.html
    >>

    > I don't think so in this case. "Tech," whom I have plonked, doesn't
    > qualify: "Undercover marketing is a subset of guerrilla marketing where
    > the consumer doesn't realize they're being marketed to." This "Tech"
    > individual is annoyingly obvious about his agenda.
    >
    > Regards,
    > Ian.

    I'm tickled that he doesn't understand that the old saw "There's no such
    thing as bad publicity" is wrong, wrong, wrong. He's probably alienated
    far more people than he's converted to Penguinism.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Aug 2, 2004
  7. Tech

    Duane Arnold Guest

    "Ionizer" <> wrote in news::

    > "Duane Arnold" <> wrote in message
    >> Tech <> wrote in news:67e12d6f01645195d14e7752d7d42bd3
    >> @news.1usenet.com:
    >>
    >> > Linux News - USA
    >> >
    >> > An updated version of the world's first Linux smartphone will soon

    be
    >> > available to US cellular subscribers...

    >> http://www.fact-index.com/u/un/undercover_marketing.html
    >>

    > I don't think so in this case. "Tech," whom I have plonked, doesn't
    > qualify: "Undercover marketing is a subset of guerrilla marketing where
    > the consumer doesn't realize they're being marketed to." This "Tech"
    > individual is annoyingly obvious about his agenda.
    >
    > Regards,
    > Ian.

    Yes, she is obnoxious but she has a captive audience where she does her
    carpet bagging to. She fits the bill.

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Aug 2, 2004
  8. begin On Mon, 02 Aug 2004 12:35:06 -0400, Ionizer wrote:

    > "Duane Arnold" <> wrote in message
    >> Tech <> wrote in news:67e12d6f01645195d14e7752d7d42bd3
    >> @news.1usenet.com:
    >>
    >> > Linux News - USA
    >> >
    >> > An updated version of the world's first Linux smartphone will soon be
    >> > available to US cellular subscribers...

    >> http://www.fact-index.com/u/un/undercover_marketing.html
    >>

    > I don't think so in this case. "Tech," whom I have plonked, doesn't
    > qualify: "Undercover marketing is a subset of guerrilla marketing where
    > the consumer doesn't realize they're being marketed to." This "Tech"
    > individual is annoyingly obvious about his agenda.
    >
    > Regards,
    > Ian.

    Funny how M$ haven't fixed the 'begin' bug in Outhose Excess yet...

    Perce P. Cassidy, Aug 2, 2004
  9. Tech

    Tech Guest

    ^
    |________ Obnoxious clown.

    --
    __

    Tech, Aug 3, 2004
  10. Tech

    Duane Arnold Guest

    > Funny how M$ haven't fixed the 'begin' bug in Outhose Excess yet...

    What has this have to do with anything about the OP's BS?

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Aug 3, 2004
  11. Tech

    Duane Arnold Guest

    Tech <> wrote in news:0f7216f093d5d168c552ee2071ff8058
    @news.1usenet.com:

    > Duane Arnold wrote:
    >
    >> <dumb stuff>
    >>
    >> Yes, she is obnoxious but she has a captive audience where she does

    her
    >> carpet bagging to. She fits the bill.
    >>
    >> Duane :)

    > ^
    > |________ Obnoxious clown.

    You're a nice little actress and Hollywood beckons you. I am sure there
    is a cattle call you need to make.

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Aug 3, 2004
  12. Tech