    Paul.s Guest

    I passed my first exam 2 weeks ago and have not received any thing from Microsoft yet. How long does it usualy take and is there any way of chasing this up
    Paul
    Paul.s, May 21, 2004

  2. Paul.s

    Neil Guest

    =?Utf-8?B?UGF1bC5z?= <> wrote in
    news::

    > I passed my first exam 2 weeks ago and have not received any thing
    > from Microsoft yet. How long does it usualy take and is there any way
    > of chasing this up? Paul

    you will need to go to the MCP private site and order your welcome kit. you
    should have recieved an e-mail with instructions on what to do. If you have
    not recieved an e-mail from MS you should send them one at

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, May 21, 2004

  3. Paul.s

    JaR Guest

    On Fri, 21 May 2004 06:32:42 -0700, Neil extemporised:

    > =?Utf-8?B?UGF1bC5z?= <> wrote in
    >
    >> I passed my first exam 2 weeks ago and have not received any thing
    >> from Microsoft yet. How long does it usualy take and is there any way
    >> of chasing this up? Paul
    >>

    > you will need to go to the MCP private site and order your welcome kit. you
    > should have recieved an e-mail with instructions on what to do. If you have
    > not recieved an e-mail from MS you should send them one at

    When did you develop such patience? Two in a row?

    Wow.

    JaR
    Surprised Thug
    JaR, May 21, 2004
  4. Paul.s

    Neil Guest

    JaR <> wrote in

    > When did you develop such patience? Two in a row?

    this is that other news group. I try to keep myself in line in here...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, May 21, 2004