    Yikes. It's too bad i only like 2 of them (and have the discs
    already).

    -goro-
    Ed Kim, May 9, 2005

  2. Ed  Kim

    Black Locust Guest

    In article <>,
    "Ed Kim" <> wrote:

    > AvP SPECIAL MONSTER BOXSET. Alien 1-4 (2Disc Ulimate Editios),
    > Predator 1-2(2Disc Ultimate Editions),

    Are these any different than the 2 disc "Collectors Editions" already
    available for Region 1? I already have the Alien Quadrilogy and
    Predator(Collectors Edition) and Predator 2(Special Edition). Don't much
    feel the need to ever buy these movies again; not even on HD DVD...

    > AvP 2 Disc SE.

    Now this I'm actually interested in. Is this the Directors Cut? I know
    there's a 2 disc AvP out in the UK right now, but it's mostly the same
    as the Region 1 version. Just more bonus features. Paul Anderson swears
    a bunch of footage was cut to obtain a PG-13 rating. So I wanna see the
    original R rated cut. I probably won't buy the movie until it surfaces.

    Black Locust, May 9, 2005

  3. Ed  Kim

    Mr. Moe Guest

    On Mon, 09 May 2005 00:30:57 -0600, Black Locust <>
    wrote:

    >In article <>,
    > "Ed Kim" <> wrote:
    >
    >> AvP SPECIAL MONSTER BOXSET. Alien 1-4 (2Disc Ulimate Editios),
    >> Predator 1-2(2Disc Ultimate Editions),

    >Are these any different than the 2 disc "Collectors Editions" already
    >available for Region 1? I already have the Alien Quadrilogy and
    >Predator(Collectors Edition) and Predator 2(Special Edition). Don't much
    >feel the need to ever buy these movies again; not even on HD DVD...
    >
    >> AvP 2 Disc SE.

    >Now this I'm actually interested in. Is this the Directors Cut? I know
    >there's a 2 disc AvP out in the UK right now, but it's mostly the same
    >as the Region 1 version. Just more bonus features. Paul Anderson swears
    >a bunch of footage was cut to obtain a PG-13 rating. So I wanna see the
    >original R rated cut. I probably won't buy the movie until it surfaces.
    >
    >> -goro-

    Same here too. I already have the Quadrilogy, the Predator I & II
    double disc sets, and AvP. Who needs anything else? 20th Century Fox
    must need some money to pay the gas bill.
    Mr. Moe, May 9, 2005
  4. Ed  Kim

    jayembee Guest

    Mr. Moe <> wrote:

    > Same here too. I already have the Quadrilogy, the Predator I & II
    > double disc sets, and AvP. Who needs anything else? 20th Century Fox
    > must need some money to pay the gas bill.

    Well, the set in question is (at least at the moment) only being released in
    Japan. They really seem to go for these super-deluxe packages over there.

    -- jayembee
    jayembee, May 9, 2005
  5. Ed  Kim

    Jay Stewart Guest

    "jayembee" <> wrote in message
    > Mr. Moe <> wrote:
    >
    >> Same here too. I already have the Quadrilogy, the Predator I & II
    >> double disc sets, and AvP. Who needs anything else? 20th Century Fox
    >> must need some money to pay the gas bill.

    > Well, the set in question is (at least at the moment) only being released
    > in
    > Japan. They really seem to go for these super-deluxe packages over there.
    >
    > -- jayembee

    I understand they like to watch girls pee, as well...

    o):
    Jay Stewart, May 9, 2005