    Would you like to know the precise date of your own death?
    What if anything is too serious to be joked about?
    Do you ever spit or pick your nose in public?

    Silvio Manuel, Jun 20, 2004

  2. Silvio Manuel

    Phil Wheeler Guest

    Apparently

    Silvio Manuel wrote:

    > He is a Blatent Troll.

    Phil Wheeler, Jun 20, 2004

  3. Silvio Manuel

    Ron Hunter Guest

    Phil Wheeler wrote:
    > Apparently
    >
    > Silvio Manuel wrote:
    >
    >> He is a Blatent Troll.

    Upon what do you base your opinion? Please show me a single message in
    which I did anything common to a troll.

    Ron Hunter, Jun 20, 2004
  4. In article <>,
    Ron Hunter <> wrote:

    > Phil Wheeler wrote:
    > > Apparently
    > >
    > > Silvio Manuel wrote:
    > >
    > >> He is a Blatent Troll.

    > Upon what do you base your opinion? Please show me a single message in
    > which I did anything common to a troll.

    In article <>,
    (Ron Hunter) wrote:

    > I got it stuck in my asshole and now there is shit all over the lens.

    Any other questions.

    Silvio Manuel, Jun 20, 2004
  5. Maybe that's a real question he has ;)

    Darrell Larose, Jun 20, 2004
  6. Silvio Manuel

    Ron Hunter Guest

    Ron Hunter wrote:
    > Phil Wheeler wrote:
    >
    >> Apparently
    >>
    >> Silvio Manuel wrote:
    >>
    >>> He is a Blatent Troll.

    > Upon what do you base your opinion? Please show me a single message in
    > which I did anything common to a troll.

    It appears that someone using a Hotmail account has the same name.
    Different person.

    Ron Hunter, Jun 20, 2004
  7. Silvio Manuel

    Ron Hunter Guest

    Silvio Manuel wrote:

    > In article <>,
    > Ron Hunter <> wrote:
    >

    >>Phil Wheeler wrote:
    >>
    >>>Apparently

    >>Upon what do you base your opinion? Please show me a single message in
    >>which I did anything common to a troll.

    > In article <>,
    > (Ron Hunter) wrote:
    >

    >>I got it stuck in my asshole and now there is shit all over the lens.

    > Any other questions.

    Not the same person. NEVER use Hotmail accounts. ALWAYS include real
    name and ISP in the sig.

    Ron Hunter, Jun 20, 2004
  8. "Ron Hunter" <> wrote in message
    > Ron Hunter wrote:
    > > Phil Wheeler wrote:
    > >
    > >> Apparently

    > > Upon what do you base your opinion? Please show me a single message in
    > > which I did anything common to a troll.

    > It appears that someone using a Hotmail account has the same name.
    > Different person.

    Actually he seems to be one of the forging trolls that abounds lately, Their
    goal is really just to destroy usenet.

    Bora is a known spammer, probably has a open SMTP or Proxy server.

    **************** HEADERS OF FORGED POST *****************

    From: (Ron Hunter)
    Newsgroups:
    rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.film+labs,rec.photo.darkroom,rec.photo.misc,rec.
    photo.equipment.35mm
    Subject: Zoom lens emergency HELP
    Date: 19 Jun 2004 17:15:50 -0700

    [IPv4 whois information on 210.120.128.117 ]
    [Query Origin: Main Whois Query ]
    [whois.apnic.net]
    % [whois.apnic.net node-2]
    % Whois data copyright terms http://www.apnic.net/db/dbcopyright.html

    inetnum: 210.120.128.0 - 210.120.191.255
    netname: DACOM-CHOLLIANRAS-KR
    descr: DACOM
    descr: 706-1 Yeoksam-dong Kangnam-gu
    descr: SEOUL