  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    This might be a great solution for networking my Win98 laptop with the desktop. I already have the Aviator kit, but of course Webgear is long gone. The later drivers and firmware upgrade that's necessary for it to work cannot be gotten, even from Raylink. If anyone has it kicking around, or knows where it might be hiding I would be eternally grateful. Many thanks!
    Guest, Sep 1, 2004

  2. Guest

    P Cartagena Guest

    <> wrote in message news:<413550d1$0$2452$>...
    > This might be a great solution for networking my Win98 laptop with the desktop. I already have the Aviator kit, but of course Webgear is long gone. The later drivers and firmware upgrade that's necessary for it to work cannot be gotten, even from Raylink. If anyone has it kicking around, or knows where it might be hiding I would be eternally grateful. Many thanks!

    You can download a copy of the drivers and firmware for the _card_
    from Driverguide.com . But, they don't have the firmware for the
    Access point; if you update the card, you kill the access point.

    The update makes the card fully 802.11 2Mbps compatible, so you could
    always pick up another 802.11 card or access point cheaply on ebay.
    P Cartagena, Sep 13, 2004