    Avia Home Theatre or Digital Video Essentials calibration DVD. Is there
    anywhere on the net where I can download it (i.e. filesharing / p2p sites)?
    Can one rent them??
    Cory Lechner, Apr 10, 2004

  2. Cory Lechner

    Joshua Zyber Guest

    "Cory Lechner" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I own a BenQ PB6100 video projector and a Onkyo Home Theatre system

    and I
    > need to calibrate the video and surround sound... I'm looking for

    either
    > Avia Home Theatre or Digital Video Essentials calibration DVD. Is

    there
    > anywhere on the net where I can download it (i.e. filesharing / p2p

    sites)?
    > Can one rent them??

    You can rent them at many video stores.

    Dowloading a crappy, compressed, low-res file pretty much defeats the
    purpose of using the disc in the first place.

    If Avia is too expensive for you, DVE is under $20 at most retailers.
    Joshua Zyber, Apr 11, 2004

  3. Cory Lechner

    Cory Lechner Guest

    the local Canadian Blockbuster doesn't stock them.... ????

    Cory Lechner, Apr 12, 2004
  4. Cory Lechner

    > the local Canadian Blockbuster doesn't stock them.... ????

    Go to your local Futureshop or similar store and see if they carry
    either Digital Video Essentials or the Sound & Vision Home Theater
    Tune-Up. Both are inexpensive, and are worth the money.
    Joshua Zyber, Apr 12, 2004