    or ISO files names can be identical.Cannot move Video_Ts.Bup to new
    location.I just want to know what to do to be able to watch my avi files on
    a home dvd player.

    hoops, Sep 8, 2005

  2. hoops

    pcbutts1 Guest

    hoops, <> wrote:

    > I have avi files with all different scenes that i want to watch on my
    > home dvd player.

    Is that your main goal in life, to watch on your home dvd player?

    > i tried converting them to dvd and i would use nero express and i would
    > be able to add the first one ok then when i would add the second it would
    > say , A special entry present on the target location Original , Joilet or
    > ISO files names can be identical.

    Does all that flailing about make you feel important?

    > Cannot move Video_Ts.Bup to new location.

    Can't you wait a few days before you start cracking jokes?

    > I just want to know what to do to be able to watch my avi files on a
    > home dvd player.

    Want to know what to do to be able to watch your avi files on a home dvd
    player? Are you mad?

    pcbutts1, Sep 8, 2005

  3. hoops

    Martik Guest

    "hoops" <> wrote in message
    >I have avi files with all different scenes that i want to watch on my home
    >dvd player i tried converting them to dvd and i would use nero express and
    >i would be able to add the first one ok then when i would add the second it
    >would say , A special entry present on the target location Original ,
    >Joilet or ISO files names can be identical.Cannot move Video_Ts.Bup to new
    >location.I just want to know what to do to be able to watch my avi files on
    >a home dvd player.

    google "Download tmpgenc"

    Martik, Sep 8, 2005
  4. hoops

    PC Guest

    "hoops" <> wrote in message
    >I have avi files with all different scenes that i want to watch on my home
    >dvd player i tried converting them to dvd and i would use nero express and
    >i would be able to add the first one ok then when i would add the second it
    >would say , A special entry present on the target location Original ,
    >Joilet or ISO files names can be identical.Cannot move Video_Ts.Bup to new
    >location.I just want to know what to do to be able to watch my avi files on
    >a home dvd player.

    Try www.videohelp.com

    Paul.

    PC, Sep 8, 2005
  5. hoops

    Mitch Guest

    In article <dfo547$acc$-infra.bt.com>, hoops
    <> wrote:

    > I have avi files with all different scenes that i want to watch on my home
    > dvd player i tried converting them to dvd and i would use nero express and i
    > would be able to add the first one ok then when i would add the second it
    > would say , A special entry present on the target location Original , Joilet
    > or ISO files names can be identical.Cannot move Video_Ts.Bup to new
    > location.I just want to know what to do to be able to watch my avi files on
    > a home dvd player.

    Sounds like you are trying to convert only the first file.
    I suspect you either need to combine them into a single movie file
    (with chapter breaks, if you like) or convert them and give them
    different file names before creating your DVD master.

    Mitch, Sep 8, 2005
  6. hoops

    fred-bloggs Guest

    "hoops" <> wrote in

    > I have avi files with all different scenes that i want to watch on my
    > home dvd player i tried converting them to dvd and i would use nero
    > express and i would be able to add the first one ok then when i would
    > add the second it would say , A special entry present on the target
    > location Original , Joilet or ISO files names can be identical.Cannot
    > move Video_Ts.Bup to new location.I just want to know what to do to be
    > able to watch my avi files on a home dvd player.

    Get a dvd player that can play .avis? Saves a LOT of trouble

    --
    fred

    fred-bloggs, Sep 8, 2005