    player and one that is so simple and very easy to understand and use as i am
    a beginner at this.

    ---

    Edward Doyle, Aug 11, 2004

  2. Edward Doyle

    psion Guest

    Tmpgenc Xpress +
    Tmpgenc DVD Author (total around 120) or DVD Lab (total around 160)

    or
    Media creator from MGIsoft.com for an all in one. (70)

    psion, Aug 11, 2004

  3. Edward Doyle

    MJP Guest

    > Do you know of any good free tools to convert avi and divx etc movies that
    > you download from the internet so that you can watch them on a domestic

    dvd
    > player and one that is so simple and very easy to understand and use as i

    am
    > a beginner at this.

    Buy a DIVX player?

    MJP

    MJP, Aug 11, 2004
  4. Where does one find one for sale? I have about 300 DIVX DVD
    discs and no player **sigh**

    "MJP" <> wrote in message

    > "Edward Doyle" <> wrote in

    message

    Artless Malefactor, Aug 12, 2004
  5. On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 22:26:58 -0400, "Artless Malefactor"
    <> wrote:

    >Where does one find one for sale? I have about 300 DIVX DVD
    >discs and no player **sigh**

    This one took a lot of research;

    http://www.divx.com/hardware/

    Shane Matthews, Aug 12, 2004
  6. Edward Doyle

    MJP Guest

    "Artless Malefactor" <> wrote in message
    > Where does one find one for sale? I have about 300 DIVX DVD
    > discs and no player **sigh**

    Try here,
    £80 inc VAT, supplier is thoroughly recommended.

    http://www.blankdiscshop.co.uk/acatalog/Hardware_Section__.html

    MJP, Aug 12, 2004