    what is the best software to use to convert avi movies to dvd....
    Thanks
    , Jun 20, 2006

  2. Rich Guest

    wrote:
    > I've tried Cucusoft avi to dvd converter and it jumps and sometimes has
    > no sound and then i've tried vso convertxtodvd and the sound screeches
    > what is the best software to use to convert avi movies to dvd....
    > Thanks

    Nero for most files.
    Rich, Jun 21, 2006

  3. Guest

    wrote:
    > I've tried Cucusoft avi to dvd converter and it jumps and sometimes has
    > no sound and then i've tried vso convertxtodvd and the sound screeches
    > what is the best software to use to convert avi movies to dvd....
    > Thanks

    i think may be <a
    href="http://www.yaodownload.com/video-design/video/avi-to-vcd-dvd-converter/">AVI
    To VCD SVCD DVD Converter Pro</a> can help you, it is a powerful tool
    for conversion AVI files to VCD, SVCD, DVDand Mpeg1/2 formats, It
    support batch convert AVI files.

    They can be played on your VCD or DVD player. It can set NTSC or PAL
    format for output files and PAL-to-NTSC conversion, and video size.
    Main futures include: convert AVI to DVD, VCD, SVCD, convert AVI to
    Mpeg1/2.

    for more details go to :
    http://www.yaodownload.com/video-design/video/avi-to-vcd-dvd-converter/

    more related tools you also can visit http://www.yaodownload.com/ to
    find
    , Jun 21, 2006
  4. Netmask Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > I've tried Cucusoft avi to dvd converter and it jumps and sometimes has
    > no sound and then i've tried vso convertxtodvd and the sound screeches
    > what is the best software to use to convert avi movies to dvd....
    > Thanks

    If you are having problems with the sound it's probably due to not having
    the right collection of codec's. VSO convertxtodvd has worked flawlessly
    for me but I do update my codec's regularly from free-codecs.com
    Netmask, Jun 22, 2006
  5. dearhunter Guest

    "Netmask" <> wrote in

    > <> wrote in message
    >> I've tried Cucusoft avi to dvd converter and it jumps and sometimes
    >> has no sound and then i've tried vso convertxtodvd and the sound
    >> screeches what is the best software to use to convert avi movies to
    >> dvd.... Thanks
    >>

    > If you are having problems with the sound it's probably due to not
    > having the right collection of codec's. VSO convertxtodvd has worked
    > flawlessly for me but I do update my codec's regularly from
    > free-codecs.com

    I've had excellent luck with Aone Movie DVD Maker, very simple to use, load
    the AVIs & a blank DVD & walk away, come back completly done, can't get any
    easier!
    dearhunter, Jun 23, 2006
  6. Bob Guest

    On Fri, 23 Jun 2006 13:01:44 GMT, dearhunter <>
    wrote:

    >I've had excellent luck with Aone Movie DVD Maker,

    What is the link? All I get with Google is cracks.

    --

    "Those who make peaceful revolution impossible
    will make violent revolution inevitable."
    Bob, Jun 23, 2006
  7. dengyu_li Guest

    wrote:
    > I've tried Cucusoft avi to dvd converter and it jumps and sometimes has
    > no sound and then i've tried vso convertxtodvd and the sound screeches
    > what is the best software to use to convert avi movies to dvd....
    > Thanks

    i just have heard from you, never mind, if my advice can help you, i am
    happy, in fact, http://www.yaodownload.com includes many powerful audio
    and video tool, you all can download free! Good luck!
    dengyu_li, Jun 24, 2006
  8. dengyu_li Guest

    dengyu_li, Jun 24, 2006
  9. dearhunter Guest